bfgFlounder
9,630 Posts

Odysseus: Long Way Home

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 17, 11 12:05 AM
Embark on an exciting journey and plunge into the myths of Ancient Greece with Odysseus, the legendary hero of the Trojan War! Set out on a 20-year journey starting from the walls of Troy to Odysseus' home on Ithaca in this incredible Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game. Overcome all of the obstacles on the way, and help Odysseus to finally return to his beloved Penelope.

LULUSCOOT
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Odysseus: Long Way Home

[Post New]by LULUSCOOT on Oct 18, 11 9:57 PM
Im stuck, what do i do now is there going to be walkthru or not? Cant figure out how to get the second torch for the temple the hint take me back to the steps with a small leaf pile but now what, when i try to get there it just sends me up a level. Ive hit the hint button several times from every level always goes to the steps but nothing works. So what do i do now?

[Post New]by Victor_nick on Oct 24, 11 9:21 AM
LULUSCOOT If you looking for torch for the temple of Helios, you can find it at the right pillar in gazebo, on the screen after broken (and fixed) stairs to temple. On the table you can grab oil for the second torch.

Edited on 10/24/2011 at 9:27:13 AM PST

Walkthrough for Odysseus: Long Way Home

[Post New]by deck939 on Oct 30, 11 6:28 AM
I have memory loss & hidden object games help to keep my brain active, which is why I play them.

Before I buy a game, I play the trial to see if I will have trouble with it. If it appears that I am having a hard time, I look for the walk-through to keep me going in the right direction. I have found (the same as others) that clicking on "hint" doesn't always work, it just keeps giving you the same hint over & over.

I don't want to have to come to the forum to ask a "how to" question everytime I get stuck.

BTW, I like games that have a story to them. Especially the "Awakening" series, "Azada" games & the "Mortimer Beckett" series. But how can I enjoy a game if I am stumped from time to time.

Help this old woman out & give me a walk-through so that I can enjoy this game without major frustration. I feel bad enough that have to resort to a walkthrough in the first place but at least I can keep the story moving along.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,945 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Oct 30, 11 8:22 AM
I have been checking Google and there isn't any site that offers a walkthrough for this game, only reviews by users and some hints.

Sorry, Deck, your loss, my gain: I was going to buy it, but without a walkthrough, no way. Hope you can muddle through and finish it. Good luck!

[Post New]by jangard on Jan 2, 12 4:10 AM
I see that this post was started in Oct of '11 and I'm hoping that despite the fact that It's January '12 there is still no walkthrough that most of you have made it through. I just started and completed it in one session, so it's not that hard. :-)

[Post New]by GERRYHUES on Dec 21, 13 8:41 AM
I have a problem get to the steps to the summer house.press the hint button for a clue the inventory panel comes up showing me to use a blank square with nothing in it.
Kind regards
Gerry

Go to: