_Andreww_
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Here you can ask a question to the developers.

[Post New]by _Andreww_ on Oct 17, 11 3:17 AM
Hi. I'm one from dev team.

If you have any questions on the game - feel free to ask.

We'll try to answer.

Happy gaming!

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

Re:Here you can ask a question to the developers.

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Oct 17, 11 4:01 AM
I don't have any questions yet but I wanted to comment on how much I appreciate your choice of game subject. Mythology is an untapped source in these style of games lately and yours really stands out from the crowd. The screen shots I saw are gorgeous as well... it looks like a wonderful game. Going to download right now.

cedo
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by cedo on Oct 17, 11 4:01 AM
i do not have any questions, i have played a bit of the demo, i like it so far...i just wanted to say thank you for being here, it is always nice when the devs show up, it shows you have an interest in what your consumers think about your work, and a willingness to interact and learn...so, again, thank you for your participation and for the lovely game...=)

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by 8370 on Oct 17, 11 4:06 AM
I was playing the demo version and was doing the hidden object scene at the river when my time expired and I purchased the game. However, on returning the the **** scene the bowl for taking the cereal had disappeared so I can't go any further. Can you help? I have been enjoying playing so far.

_Andreww_
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by _Andreww_ on Oct 17, 11 4:13 AM
8370 wrote:I was playing the demo version and was doing the hidden object scene at the river when my time expired and I purchased the game. However, on returning the the **** scene the bowl for taking the cereal had disappeared so I can't go any further. Can you help? I have been enjoying playing so far.

Please accept my apologies.
I do not understand how this could be.
Looks like a bug.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Oct 17, 11 4:29 AM
Hi Andreww and Welcome as I haven't spoken to you before , we love it when developers come to the forums when their game is released.

I don't have any questions for you but I would like to make an observation if I may.

I have just put the plan of the trojan horse together and I have to say I found it rather frustrating because just left clicking on a piece made it rotate when all I was trying to do was pick it up and move it out of the way. Also when I was sorting them and had them the right way up and tried to click off it it rotated again and consequently it took me a lot longer to put those few pieces together than it should have. May I respectfully suggest that any future puzzles of this nature uses a left click to pick up/place and a right click to rotate the piece. Thank you.

Thank you very much for the choice of two playing styles some of us really appreciate games without sparkles showing us where everything is. I can see why you thought it necessary to show us where the hidden object scenes were though so I forgive you for those .

I really love the graphics, particularly that eagle, and have started 3 games just so I can have a look at him again.

I really look forward to seeing more games from your company when the quality is this good.

Cherb

Trigger51
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Trigger51 on Oct 17, 11 5:15 AM
i agree with the comment about the horse plan puzzle. I ended up skipping that one, because moving/rotating the pieces got frustrating.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Oct 17, 11 5:41 AM
If you click near the outer edge of the puzzle piece, you can move them without a problem. Click near the middle to rotate. The puzzle was surprisingly difficult considering there weren't that many pieces.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Oct 17, 11 5:50 AM
Trigger51 wrote:i agree with the comment about the horse plan puzzle. I ended up skipping that one, because moving/rotating the pieces got frustrating.
I rotate nothing! I put only the pieces.

And thank you for the nice game. I like it very much.

Edited on 10/17/2011 at 5:51:32 AM PST

Jixio
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Jixio on Oct 17, 11 6:46 AM
I have a problem similar to the one "8370" has. I had already lit the candle in the hidden object scene before my trial time expired but after I purchased the game and came back to that scene the candle had disappeared so I can't continue. Any ideas? Maybe I should just start over.

Rainbow722
Flounder
Flounder
2,404 Posts

[Post New]by Rainbow722 on Oct 17, 11 7:16 AM
Hello _Andrew. I agree with others who have said we love it when devs show interest. My burning question is: Will you be making a Mac version of this game? Mac users love to play games too!

Edited on 10/17/2011 at 7:17:38 AM PST

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Oct 17, 11 8:48 AM
I was doubtful when downloading this. I suspected it would be another boring find objects game in different locations, over and over.

I was wrong. This is a wonderful game. It's charming and interesting and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.

I have not a single criticism to make. It took me 6 hours to finish it, which is quite astonishing, especially in a SE, as most CEs are only about 4 hours on average.

Everything about this game enchanted me and I kept catching myself smiling, it was so well done.

I only have two questions:-

Where have you guys been hiding and when can we have some more like this?

Top marks, guys.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Here you can ask a question to the developers.

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 17, 11 8:53 AM
_Andreww_ wrote:Hi. I'm one from dev team.

If you have any questions on the game - feel free to ask.

We'll try to answer.

Happy gaming!

Hello Andreww...

My question is as follows: When will the next game be released? Just kidding.

But just wanted to say "thank you". I am really enjoying everything about this game: the graphics, the colours, the gameplay, the clear and clean hidden object scenes, the animation - everything.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 17, 11 8:56 AM
Trigger51 wrote:i agree with the comment about the horse plan puzzle. I ended up skipping that one, because moving/rotating the pieces got frustrating.

It took me a while to get the puzzle done, but it was fun and worth it.
The one puzzle I never can do is the one which was on the chest on the ship, where you have to slide the pieces around to form an image. Never was able to do that one, and just don`t have the patience for this kind of puzzle.

xxybcc
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by xxybcc on Oct 17, 11 9:45 AM
Hello Andrew. Thanks for taking questions from us. First off- LOVE THE GAME! Second- is this a first game? Are there others? I am having so much fun with this one I hope there will be many more! Welcome to the pond.

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Oct 17, 11 9:50 AM
Welcome to the forum Andrew ; just wanted to say that it is a real pleasure to see a game with a subject that doesn't get used enough. Well done to all the team for an excellent game.

PS I really liked the horse plan puzzle as it took patience to complete. So often these jigsaws are really easy.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Oct 17, 11 9:51 AM
I have just begun playing this game and what a fantastic looking game it is. I really like the interactive H0 scenes, the graphics are wonderful and the story will be fun as well. For the record, I love slider puzzles of all kinds... it just goes to show the difference in tastes and preferences out here! I am curious as well if this is a first game or if there are others by the studio. I will be checking back to see if the dev's rep (Hello Andrew!) has posted a response to this. Happy gaming everyone and thank you developers for the great game!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 17, 11 10:23 AM
8370 wrote:I was playing the demo version and was doing the hidden object scene at the river when my time expired and I purchased the game. However, on returning the the **** scene the bowl for taking the cereal had disappeared so I can't go any further. Can you help? I have been enjoying playing so far.

Jixio wrote:I have a problem similar to the one "8370" has. I had already lit the candle in the hidden object scene before my trial time expired but after I purchased the game and came back to that scene the candle had disappeared so I can't continue. Any ideas? Maybe I should just start over.

Hi 8370 and Jixio,

If you haven't already, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well in situations like this, but keep in mind that doing this will require you to start over from the beginning.

If none of these tips help, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 17, 11 10:36 AM
Nice to meet you, Andrew. Thank you for having this thread and caring enough to start it for dialogue between developer and gamer.

While I've only played the hour demo thus far, I do want to chime in and say how much I am enjoying the game. And I love the subject matter - mythology.

I don't have any questions at this point and am off to purchase the game to continue playing. I imagine it'll take up a good part of my day in-between house chores and recovering from strep throat.

Again thank you and I wish you great success in your game developments.

_Andreww_
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by _Andreww_ on Oct 17, 11 10:55 AM
Rainbow722 wrote:Hello _Andrew. I agree with others who have said we love it when devs show interest. My burning question is: Will you be making a Mac version of this game? Mac users love to play games too!

Hello.
I planned start work on mac version on next week.
But I'm not sure how long it will take time.

Go to: