Running Slow - very very slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

[Post New]by Gardendiva3 on Oct 17, 11 6:37 PM
What the heck? Viking is running so slow - the time takes 5 minutes to cover one minute. And everything moves in super S L O W motion... what gives...nothing else is running - I did a clean reboot with only this game operating. Thanks Reb

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

Re:Running Slow - very very slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

[Post New]by unclepaul on Oct 18, 11 7:01 AM
ight be an idea to describe your system, processor speed, RAM available as both of thse can cause a complex program to slow down

[Post New]by partoftheherd on Oct 20, 11 2:28 AM
No it's definitely a problem - all mine was fine until Level 71 and everything is in slow motion and takes about 3 seconds for each normal second. I am now on 83 and it is still slow. I have never had any problems with games it must be a glitch in the game. I think I will have to ditch (and all my gold !) and reload the game.

[Post New]by smidgen07 on Oct 22, 11 12:51 PM
I had the same problem. It gets frustrating but you can finish the entire game & still get gold on them. I've finished all standard & adventure levels. Went back & got gold on all of my adventure levels & now I'm working on getting all my standard levels gold.

[Post New]by woggie22 on Nov 10, 11 7:27 PM
I am having the same problem after level 71. If I go back and replay any level it runs fine. What do I do?

Go to: