bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Best in Show Solitaire

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 18, 11 12:05 AM
Be the Best in Show in this gripping Card game! Use different dog breeds’ special abilities and earn tons of cash in Best in Show Solitaire! Jounrey through different environments and times of day as you strive to win the National Title. Purchase supplies from the pet store, train your dogs, and unlock different breeds as you master this unique game.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:Best in Show Solitaire

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jul 26, 12 2:55 PM

I've several solitaire games and I've finished MOST of them and I have to say that this game is NOT worth the

*1. EXTREMELY sluggish and despite talking directly with the developer, there's no improvement and he states that he can't seem to replicate the problem and was surprised that SO many of us members were experiencing this problem

*2. OFTEN the level itself REFUSES to recognize that you've ALREADY met your 1-3 goals and despite said game VISUALLY demonstrating that point, you're FORCED to repeat the exact same level

If this game wasn't so sluggish, it'd be alright to repeat a level but when you've got 9 hands in each level and it takes you F-O-R-E-V-E-R to complete the level AND you're not even sure whether or not the game will ACCEPT your 2nd time accomplishing the same goals, repeating it is just no longer an option for me. Due to the 2 aforementioned reasons, I've deleted this game from my computer and truly wish that I'd never purchased it.

I have to say, though, that out of the hundreds of games that I've purchased from , this is only the 2nd game that I've been sorry for having bought. I think that says alot for company and its reputation.

MEnr56

Go to: