honeybun3403
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

Syberia II

[Post New]by honeybun3403 on Jan 10, 09 9:57 AM
Where can I find 2? Just finished Syberia and loved it. Plot and everything!
Anyone?

flipper70
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Syberia II

[Post New]by flipper70 on Jan 10, 09 11:06 AM
honeybun3403, Syberia 2 was released on iWin games this morning ( January 10, 2009) if you want to try the game. VERY cool game, will buy it if Big Fish gets the game. The download took a while but it's worth it. It will tell you that Vista users are recommended to try the game first because it came out before Vista, but it works on my system, and I have Vista. I buy my games at Big Fish, but sometimes I check out other sites to see what games are out. Have fun!!

Edited on 01/10/2009 at 11:07:27 AM PST

[Post New]by RockonMom on Jan 10, 09 1:29 PM
I just finished Syberia night before last. MAN, was that fun! I bought it from iWin before Big Fish posted it ( ), but when I was done, I went straight to the Microids website to look at Syberia II. Of course, Microids wants $19 for it (I don't THINK so!), so I'm hoping Big Fish brings it on quickly - LIKE NOW! - so I can quit jonesing. In fact, as far as I'm concerned, Big FIsh can push out EVERYTHING in the Adventure section of Microids' catalog!

Well, I'm off to trial Syberia 2!

shindy77
Herring
Herring
319 Posts

[Post New]by shindy77 on Jan 10, 09 5:47 PM
I'm looking forward to Syberia 2 as well, although its reviews were not as stellar - mostly because it's the same story line and same characters continued, as opposed to a whole new adventure. Still, I can't wait for it to come out on BF. As I have posted elsewhere, it certainly doesn't hurt to email BF and let them know that we really want them to make Syberia 2 available!

[Post New]by RockonMom on Jan 11, 09 11:02 AM
OK, I played out my hour trial. Ummm... yeeeah... BFG? Could you get this out sometime this week, please? I REALLY need to finish this story! (I can't believe I've gotten this involved in the "life" of a video game character! Sad, so sad! ;D )

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by craskehouse on Jan 12, 09 12:02 AM
Just downloading my free 60mins!

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by craskehouse on Jan 12, 09 8:47 AM
Well that 60mins didnt seem to last long ...I want the full version,but only want to buy it on BF!

E_Z_NOTE
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by E_Z_NOTE on Jan 13, 09 7:24 AM
BF has it listed as todays game.........I have tried to play this one before and got stuck in the monestary and could'nt get out.......Maybe I'll try it again........But I liked both of the Syberia games

AlmostSilver
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by AlmostSilver on Jan 13, 09 10:39 AM
THANK YOU BIG FISH.....I searched yesterday for Syberia 2 because I had so much fun with Syberia (1)....I almost took the plunge and then decided to take a deep breath (overnight). So glad I did, 'cause here it is today. Now to my question. I run on a Vista platform with a (trust me on this) monster machine and an insane graphics card which took my super quiet machine to a loud little monster (cooling for the card, I got that). Since this game was developed after Syberia 1 which ran with no glitches, will I have trouble with Syberia 2???I saw the warnings on this game...which is why I took the deep breath.....I know somebody has probably done a look see? Can anyone advise me on this....I'm downloading as we speak. Thanking you in advance

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Jan 13, 09 12:37 PM
Well, that didn't take long! WTG BF. Does it get its own forum or shall we combine'em?

shindy77
Herring
Herring
319 Posts

[Post New]by shindy77 on Jan 13, 09 9:12 PM
I think the demand was so great they just had to cave in and get it for us. Yay!

sunny64
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by sunny64 on Jan 13, 09 10:04 PM
Thank you BFG. You know we have been waiting for your release, and I'm only going on the previous posts. If so, can't wait to play.

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by craskehouse on Jan 13, 09 10:40 PM
Trust me ,I couldnt wait!...Oh well,Ive got a head start

Go to: