bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 19, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

lotusdk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Welcome to 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour forum

[Post New]by lotusdk on Nov 14, 11 12:37 AM
hi.. Hmm, got at problem with this game - I was playing, suddenly I got this warning

failure 1

Panic error in file "..\Common\Detail\Client\Context.cpp", line 311:
Lua error has occurred: QuestEngine2/Threads.lua:64: Attempt to access destroyed Hot: bject (object id: 0, reference id: 172786)

failure
MDMP“§±a

and the game closed down..??

regards lotus

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by JoyWales on Nov 14, 11 12:54 AM
So did I, will be interested to see what advice you get. Got the game elsewhere so did not post myself.
Mind you, when I restarted the game it carried on from the same point with no problem.. Had wondered if there had been some high activity graphics at that point which were beyond capabilities of my card.

sutto
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by sutto on Nov 25, 11 2:31 PM
i have the same problem but i got the game from another site and everything they tell me to try doent work any ideas big fish games?

[Post New]by Clare74 on Feb 22, 13 12:49 PM

I cannot figure out how to get more than 2 stars on the Atlantis board on this game.
No problem with the other places just this one, help please...

remmimark
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by remmimark on Jun 10, 13 5:43 PM
Clare I am having the same problem did you ever figure it out

mirror75
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by mirror75 on Jul 30, 14 9:42 PM
Does anyone know the release dates of all the 7 Wonders games? I see big progression in gameplay in what I assume to be the later games. However the one I am currently playing is a big letdown from the other games, so I am assuming it was an earlier release. If not, then the series is going downhill fast.

Go to: