bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 19, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor forum

[Post New]by sashaofvashon on Oct 20, 11 9:19 AM
[This is a technical question. I have tried to download game twice now and both times the written dialogue is missing. This makes the hidden object scenes impossible. Any remedy? Thanks, Sasha of Vashon]

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 20, 11 9:41 AM
Hi sashaofvashon,

You may want to see if an update to your system might be helpful. Here is a great help article with more information and with some instructions on how to go through this process:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this doesn't help, I would highly recommend getting in touch with Tech Support so that our reps can help you with any issues you're seeing with the game.

Also, in case you didn't know, most of our Game Forums have a tech issues thread located at the top of the Forum which is the best place to discuss any technical issues or questions. You can find this game's tech issues thread here. Hope this information helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by dschan on Oct 24, 11 3:04 PM
I am stuck in I think the 3rd level. I have tried using hint and it keeps pointing to the grinder in a stone room. I have nothing to grind and there is nothing to do. thanks

Bhag
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Bhag on Aug 26, 12 5:19 AM
Is anyone at BF looking into the tech issues reported with the iPad version?? Most users can not finish te second HOG game in the car trunk. Can not pick up the cookie. Very frustrating after paying for the full version.

[Post New]by Bffan70 on Aug 26, 12 10:01 PM
I am stuck at a hidden objects scene, the car trunk, where I just cannot pick up the bullet that is partially hidden by the hammer. Pls rectify or refund. Thks!

Go to: