bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Jet Set Go! October 19, 2011

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 19, 11 4:33 PM
We have a new version of Jet Set Go available now!

*The new version of this game includes content updates from the developer.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

ETA: Here are the links for the updates that were previously released for this game:

New version ... June 24th 2011

Update! ... May 25, 2011

Edited on 10/19/2011 at 4:44:29 PM PST

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Jet Set Go! October 19, 2011

[Post New]by Daniel_Kratt on Oct 20, 11 6:52 AM
Hi Everyone,

Please enjoy the new content for Jet Set Go.
We worked hard to bring you a forth travel agency with four new destinations!
The new agency is in Sydney Australia and the four new destinations are; Nashville, Santorini, Barcelona and Alaska.

As always, we're listening to your feedback.

Dan.

[Post New]by Spirit_of_Auron on Oct 20, 11 7:34 AM
Oh sweet, I'll be downloading the new update asap, Thanks for adding in a new agency .

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Oct 24, 11 12:51 PM
Thank you, Daniel_Kratt!

Edited on 10/24/2011 at 1:01:42 PM PST

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Oct 24, 11 2:24 PM
Thank you, Daniel_Kratt!

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Nov 1, 11 11:25 AM
Yes, thank you! Just finished playing it and it's great! I'm ready for a whole new sequel! This is such a great game! By far the best in it's genre oh and the music, along with general tempo, is so good!!

p.s. to BFG - wish you put some update message in the game manager 'cause I don't always follow all forums and I wouldn't want to miss on such brilliant surprises...

kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

[Post New]by kitty1 on Nov 1, 11 1:22 PM
Agree with Efi--I would never have known about this update except for being in a random forum about TM games...

[Post New]by Daniel_Kratt on Nov 1, 11 2:50 PM
Hi All,

It's unfortunate that many of you wouldn't have found the update had you not stumbled across it. Please help us out and spread the word.

In other news...
We just started early work on Jet Set Go 2!
In the semi near future, I hope to start up a thread here to discuss development and bounce ideas around.

Thanks again.

Dan.

sea_maid
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by sea_maid on Nov 13, 11 3:02 PM
Just finished playing the new agency.

Overall, it's good, but there were a few things here that I didn't like so much.

First, there are no new customers or services. This used to be a feature that was included in the first three agencies, but wasn't in the Sydney agency for some reason.

The music at the agency didn't differ that much from the previous one, and given that all three before had at least a slight difference in the background music, this shouldn't have been the case.

The dancing on the Nashville destination went way too fast, even in the beginner mode. Since there is a small space between the steps, it's too easy for you to miss. Don't know if it was intentional, or simply an error.

The landscape on the Santorini destination looks a bit...unfinished. The graphics were more delineated in the previous three agencies, so perhaps if you refined it a bit more, it would look better.

Finally, although I liked the Barcelona destination, a landscape would have been better to the (resort?) that was in the game. For some reason, it didn't strike me as believable that a hotel would have a pool so close to the beach. It looked like they tried to put too much in this one, aesthetically speaking. Sometimes less is more. Pick one or two activities, instead of the four they had (putting people in the pool, picking the shells, and delivering either orange juice, or the coconut drink mix, which I'm guessing might be a margarita). Otherwise, the rest was fine.

Hopefully, the next installment will be soon. Can't wait to see what the next destinations will be.

[Post New]by Sinphira on Feb 27, 13 1:14 AM
Awesome Game... I can't wait to see what you do next with Jet Set Go...

Go to: