Reply: Faulty hint Button

[Post New]by BlackMist66 on Oct 19, 11 9:27 PM
Okay. I don't know how we did it but I'm playing in the casual mode and I too was running into the same problem with finding the last item on the list "the dollar." When I clicked on the hint button it circled around the three pumpinks toward the bottome left side of the screen. What I did was kept clicking inside the space where the three pumpkins meet and eventually it progressed me to the next level. So with that being said, I hoped it helped... Happy gaming and the haunts continue...

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

Re:Reply: Faulty hint Button

[Post New]by dianaluna on Oct 21, 11 8:29 AM
Thanks I'll try that. My hint button was on a pumpkin, but the next time I tried it, it encircled the edge of the roof. I've been stuck here quite awhile, so I'll try what you did.

jennylou21
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by jennylou21 on Oct 24, 11 2:21 AM
i have also hav trouble with the hint button,near the three pumpkins,can some one help me please,,

[Post New]by twins1300 on Oct 24, 11 8:05 AM
I found the dollar finally, click right in between the 1st and 2nd pumpkin. There is no way you will actually see the dollar. Click right where they meet and that should let you get it and move on.

hez2011
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by hez2011 on Sep 19, 13 10:54 PM
Thank you! I had to keep clicking in-between those pumpkins forever but it finally worked.

Go to: