cjoyb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

candle in tent

[Post New]by cjoyb on Oct 19, 11 10:01 PM
I can't seem to locate the candle that needs to be lit in one of the h/o scenes in the tent. Earlier it was there and now it's not. I may be blind...can anyone desribe where it is located?

Re:candle in tent

[Post New]by playmarymary on Oct 20, 11 12:00 AM
i cant find the candle in the tent it was there, and now it is gone, I cant go any further in the game

candle in tent...cant see candle ???? it was there in the demo ?? any suggestions..?

[Post New]by abbeyncsi on Oct 21, 11 11:45 AM
cjoyb wrote:I can't seem to locate the candle that needs to be lit in one of the h/o scenes in the tent. Earlier it was there and now it's not. I may be blind...can anyone desribe where it is located?

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 12, 12 2:30 AM

Well, I am certainly glad to know that I am not the only person having this difficulty. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any kind of a response from anyone about this situation.

Does that mean that this game has to be Uninstalled and Re-installed and started over from the beginning? THAT doesn't appeal to me at all!!

MEnr56

[Post New]by auntiebea on Oct 5, 12 5:10 PM
yes you have to re-start the game...i deleted the game under my full name....then re-started it the a derivitive of my full name....and was able to light the candle in the second scene....

[Post New]by smuro313 on Oct 9, 12 12:32 PM
Pick up the candle and take it to the fire pot on the extreme right.

Go to: