ramiejoann
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

dq tycoon

[Post New]by ramiejoann on Oct 19, 11 10:35 PM
my question is for mileyhannah! i am in day 18. i have tried one employee, two employees, and on my own, but cant quite reach the goal of 330. any hints or solution? i am at my wits end. thank u for any help. ramiejoann

dq tycoon

[Post New]by SparkPlugSupport on Jan 31, 12 8:02 AM
ramiejoann wrote:my question is for mileyhannah! i am in day 18. i have tried one employee, two employees, and on my own, but cant quite reach the goal of 330. any hints or solution? i am at my wits end. thank u for any help. ramiejoann

Hi ramiejoann!

The biggest tip for advanced play is to prep all the machines at the start of each game. There's no penalty for wasted food, so it's best to have items ready to go when they are ordered rather than wait to prep them when someone asks for it. And when you pick up an item, immediately prep the machine again so it's ready for the next customer.

When you get higher up, we also suggest that you look back at all the stores and levels and find the days that can be improved on. If you look in the right-hand corner of the screen you'll see how busy that store will be on any given day and you can make more tokens for the days you go back and help. Can't always just depend on your employees to work the other stores

Hope this helps! Let us know your thoughts about the game if you've finished it or need more advice!

Go to: