bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 20, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by torturedlotus on Oct 21, 11 11:24 AM
The 3 bats covering the last gem in the cave did not fly away. Any suggestions?

putty27
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by putty27 on Oct 22, 11 3:09 AM
keep clicking the mushrooms on the left until they fly away

putty27
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by putty27 on Oct 22, 11 3:11 AM
oops sorry, meant the mushrooms on the right side under the other bats

[Post New]by Biathanatos on Oct 22, 11 7:33 AM
some of the bats flew away. There's still the one closer to the viewer that won't go away. Is it the one that's hiding the gem?

[Post New]by Tulecloe on Oct 22, 11 12:02 PM
I can't get past the painting of the flowers at the beginning of the game. I have painted it, checked the hints etc., and keep getting the same message about the orange butterflies moving around the flowers. I have painted the butterflies orange and everything in my painting is just like the picture on the right side of the book. What am I missing?

[Post New]by Tulecloe on Oct 22, 11 12:03 PM
Debgre wrote:I have painted the Hillside painting exactly as indicated and I cant do anything else....is this a glitch in the system. I have done hint and it says to complete Hillside Painting, but it is complete....what is going on? I think I have a glitch in my game already....this is not fun.

Me too! I came here for help!

[Post New]by Debgre on Oct 22, 11 12:11 PM
Tulecloe....the very bottom right hand "Flower" you painted purple, is a butterfly....paint it orange and the painting will come to life....thats the solution. It took me awhile to find it.

bmn5772
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by bmn5772 on Oct 22, 11 12:40 PM
I saw some words that are incorrectly spelled in the beginning of the game. Page was used instead of paste and one other word, but I am past those now and cannot go back. I will do a print screen next time for you. I am not happy about the game at all. The first and second ones are the best. This game just is not up to the standards of the first two. Did someone else design the game?

bmn5772
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by bmn5772 on Oct 22, 11 12:41 PM
NOTE: The game walks you through everything. Click on hint and it will guide you to what is next. EASY PEASY

[Post New]by cousin_suzy on Oct 22, 11 1:35 PM
unable to transfer the image from the wall in the rubble - charred stick not working (was able to the others... this is the last one)

11/10 - Have gotten suggestions from tech support and still nothing works. Just looking to get my credits back at this point. Would love to have played this game all the way through.

Edited on 11/10/2011 at 11:58:59 PM PST

[Post New]by Woodjay on Oct 23, 11 7:59 AM
Just finished playing the game -- completely compelling and wonderful game. The Drawn games are so different from other games. The artwork is amazing -- aweinspiring really, especially the bit where the mountain reaches down its hand (whoops sorry to spoil it folks but you'll see when you get there).
Congratulations Big Fish on another great game in the series, can't tell you how much I enjoy them.

[Post New]by dianaiad on Oct 24, 11 5:14 PM
I'm in the cave, attempting to build the statue. I got the leg, and attempted to put it on the statue...and the leg disappeared!

Now I have the torso and the head, but no leg. It's not on the statue, in my inventory or anywhere in the cave (it's supposed to be just to the right, right? My right?)

So what do I do now?

[Post New]by tarzanrules on Oct 25, 11 12:32 AM
OK. So I'm loving the game, but I'm stuck. I'm in the cave trying to pick up one of the root patches, and I can see it, but I can't interact with it. I've shut the game down and re-opened to no avail. Anyone else having trouble? Thanks.

[Post New]by marie20037237 on Oct 25, 11 4:33 PM
I'm having the same problem with the glass amulet in the stone woman's voice box. Is this a bug?

[Post New]by SkyBleuAngel on Oct 25, 11 8:11 PM
I'm stuck in the cave, with lighting the roots. The hint button shows the third stage, yet I'm still on the second, and can't find the glass to patch the roots.

nikma
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by nikma on Oct 28, 11 12:24 PM
bellissimooooo...come tutta la serie...li **** tutti...peccato che ci siano stati problemi per giocare,ma sono stati brillantemente risolti con la nuova versione....buon gioco a tutti....!!!

nikma
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by nikma on Oct 28, 11 12:25 PM
bellissimooooo...come tutta la serie...li **** tutti...peccato che ci siano stati problemi per giocare,ma sono stati brillantemente risolti con la nuova versione....buon gioco a tutti....!!!

[Post New]by maria98989 on Oct 29, 11 5:55 PM
tarzanrules wrote:OK. So I'm loving the game, but I'm stuck. I'm in the cave trying to pick up one of the root patches, and I can see it, but I can't interact with it. I've shut the game down and re-opened to no avail. Anyone else having trouble? Thanks.

Yes, I am stuck, it keeps kicking me out and reset buttons do not work!

Stupid Rabbit

[Post New]by capnkrik on Nov 4, 11 12:23 PM
How do I get rid of the rabbits in the book puzzle?

Go to: