[Post New]by textrekkie on Oct 20, 11 12:11 AM
A place for comments regarding Drawn: Trail of Shadows Collector's Editon

solarsarah
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Re:Comments for Drawn: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition

[Post New]by solarsarah on Oct 20, 11 12:16 AM
I am really delighted to see this as todays TGT! I am off to play!

swissraven
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by swissraven on Oct 20, 11 12:17 AM
What a nice surprise to find a sequel to Drawn!! I look forward to trying it but I think this will be a definite buy for me.

bikes202
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by bikes202 on Oct 20, 11 12:19 AM
downloading as i type if this is as good as the previous 2 its a buy for me and i have the day off work as well so will come back and add more later
yep its a buy took 45 mins for the trial (thank goodness you can stop the screen movement that was the only thing i disliked)

back again still have not finished lol need food and drink
the extra bonus chapter took all of 20 mins to do and i took my time so if you dont love these games wait for the se (and every one moaning about a SG you do not need one the hints and tips are great... tips are just that tips of what to do... the hint gives you a picture of what to do and where to do it)

Edited on 10/20/2011 at 10:33:20 AM PST

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Oct 20, 11 12:21 AM
breathtaking beautiful, game and graphics

a definite buy for me

happy gaming

juttertje
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by juttertje on Oct 20, 11 12:22 AM
what a big surprise Drawn 3 today. love the two other games. today is the day for playing this beautiful game. thanks a lot BF.

[Post New]by BritChick on Oct 20, 11 12:32 AM
It doesn't seem very long, I hope I'm wrong.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 20, 11 12:39 AM
BritChick wrote:It doesn't seem very long, I hope I'm wrong.

Hi there BritChick,If you are referring to the length of the Trial version, well it will stop when you reach a certain point in the game as it is a Sample.
The complete game is much longer - but it will be up to you (as usual) to decide as to whether you enjoyed the Sample enough to purchase the CE version, or wait for the SE.
I'm sure you will have an enjoyable time either way if you like the Drawn games.
Cheers

equusjoy
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by equusjoy on Oct 20, 11 12:50 AM
What a gorgeous game, the graphics are so beautiful and the grandfather's voice is perfect. I didn't skip through any of this story because it was enchanting to listen to. I will have to figure out a way to get this one for sure.

Don't know anything about the length, but everything else is spot on!!

Joy

Xipher
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Xipher on Oct 20, 11 12:51 AM
It's brilliant!

[Post New]by franibou on Oct 20, 11 12:54 AM
hello
I do not know if there is a problem but I do not arrive has to paint the crow with coal in the house…

brewcan1
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by brewcan1 on Oct 20, 11 1:02 AM
Great. Another Drawn game.Played "Dark Flight"and "The Painted Tower"This is a buy for me.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Oct 20, 11 1:08 AM
franibou wrote:hello
I do not know if there is a problem but I do not arrive has to paint the crow with coal in the house…

You have to complete the torn picture of the crow first; then use the charcoal from the desk to colour the rest of the picture black.

arthurC
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by arthurC on Oct 20, 11 1:10 AM
I'm in two minds about this. I don't doubt for a minute that it will be an excellent, well-crafted game, but I just don't enjoy the 'Drawn' series. And I can't really explain why either. I've got the first two, and they're both still languishing in my games folder, unfinished.

Funny how some games just don't hit the right buttons, hey?

I'm sure i'm in the minority though, I know 'Drawn' is a cast-iron favourite with many Fishies, so I hope everyone else has a great time playing it.

I'll read the reviews in a day or so .. (and no doubt, I'll be tempted and end up buying it anyway! )
Jo

tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by tillybaby on Oct 20, 11 1:11 AM
Absolutely love this game as apart from the atmosphere, gorgeous graphics and colours, it's completely different from the usual run of the mill that we've been getting lately. Trouble is - I'm stuck on the 'four eye's' puzzle but that's o.k. because it's that type of thing that makes a game more addictive for me as I'm so determined to beat it. Without a doubt I will buy this game.

brewcan1
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by brewcan1 on Oct 20, 11 1:27 AM
tillybaby wrote:Absolutely love this game as apart from the atmosphere, gorgeous graphics and colours, it's completely different from the usual run of the mill that we've been getting lately. Trouble is - I'm stuck on the 'four eye's' puzzle but that's o.k. because it's that type of thing that makes a game more addictive for me as I'm so determined to beat it. Without a doubt I will buy this game.

Koodos to you

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Oct 20, 11 1:29 AM
Hi fishies,

Just wanted to pop in and mention that the bonus game play is played in the main game. Like Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend CE.

Just in case that pops up later on, you early birds will know

Happy magical gaming!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Oct 20, 11 1:32 AM
I like the game, but I don't know if I buy this game as a CE.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 20, 11 1:36 AM
bfgImbrium wrote:Hi fishies,

Just wanted to pop in and mention that the bonus game play is played in the main game. Like Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend CE.

Just in case that pops up later on, you early birds will know

Happy magical gaming!

bfgImbrium

Hi there,
I don't have a problem with this, but I do have a problem with a WT released at the same time as this game.
So, the bonus game play is as long as the rest of the game in light of the fact that purchasing the CE with a SG is now useless?
Hm.

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Oct 20, 11 1:36 AM
arthurC wrote:I'm in two minds about this. I don't doubt for a minute that it will be an excellent, well-crafted game, but I just don't enjoy the 'Drawn' series. And I can't really explain why either. I've got the first two, and they're both still languishing in my games folder, unfinished.

Funny how some games just don't hit the right buttons, hey?

I'm sure i'm in the minority though, I know 'Drawn' is a cast-iron favourite with many Fishies, so I hope everyone else has a great time playing it.

I'll read the reviews in a day or so .. (and no doubt, I'll be tempted and end up buying it anyway! )
Jo

I feel very much like you. I also have the first 2 in the series but this one doesn't grab me at all. I beta tested this some time ago and felt the same. Trying the demo to see if I have changed my mind. I haven't.

Can't believe there is a problem with the text. At least for me. So many of the letters are missing. This should have been corrected before releasing it as a CE. A definite No Buy for me.

PS. Have also come to the conclusion that the Drawn Series don't have much replay value. Once you know the game, there is not much left for future play. Still love the graphics and the idea. Needs a lot of improvement IMO.

Edited on 10/20/2011 at 1:44:08 AM PST

Go to: