Drawn: 1, 2 or 3

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Oct 20, 11 3:35 AM
Which one did you like?

I found the first one the best. The second I did't like it. And this game, I don't know what to think about it.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

Drawn: 1, 2 or 3

[Post New]by cll1950 on Oct 20, 11 4:20 AM
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:Which one did you like?

I found the first one the best. The second I did't like it. And this game, I don't know what to think about it.

Have not tried this one, didn't care fore the second one. However I liked the first one best also.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:Drawn: 1, 2 or 3

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Oct 20, 11 4:38 AM
I liked the first Drawn (Painted Tower) absolutely 'loved' the 2nd one (Dark Flight) especially the puzzles. This one - well - I can't demo or buy today (no longer a GC member), but after reading the reviews and Tech errors, I think 'I'll bide my time anyway' and wait and see!

Kel

eta: I've also just had a 'quick look' at the Walkthrough! The Artwork in this game just doesn't seem the same beautiful drawings that we experienced in 1 & 2! I am quite disappointed at the momment, so it may be a while before I even attempt to dl this one

Edited on 10/20/2011 at 4:52:35 AM PST

katbalue
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by katbalue on Oct 20, 11 8:36 AM
hi everyone

liked the first one best also.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Oct 20, 11 7:48 PM
Well, as I have purchased 1 & 2 and got to the end of the demo with 23 minutes left and as that was halfway through Chapter 2 and as I really can't afford a CE this month I think I will wait for the SE to come out. I think that this game might be a bit short though based upon where the demo ended and how far you get. I was totally enjoying the demo though so once it comes out as SE I will definitely buy. I thought this was a great game with just enough difficulty (even in Casual mode) to make me think a bit. I did use the hint button 2 times but during demo's when you have such a short time I tend to do that!

Edit:

Hey Kelvarda - Sorry to hear you are not a GC member any longer. I will miss your reviews! I was wondering how you actually got in here to make a comment because when I have been on other computers and go to make a comment it always makes me sign in and tells me I must be a GC member to make coments?? You will be missed!

Lean

Edited on 10/20/2011 at 7:51:44 PM PST

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Oct 21, 11 3:02 AM
Leanda1 wrote:<snipped for brevity>

Edit:

Hey Kelvarda - Sorry to hear you are not a GC member any longer. I will miss your reviews! I was wondering how you actually got in here to make a comment because when I have been on other computers and go to make a comment it always makes me sign in and tells me I must be a GC member to make coments?? You will be missed!

Lean

Hi Leanda - You do not have to be a Game Club Member to be able to post in the Forums. I cancelled my membership (and the 'perks' that go with it!!) but as I still have an account (with purchased games!) I can still sign in and comment, I just can't get reduced prices for DD or COW and cannot download the TGT until the day after it is released, neither do I get Punch Card Credits for purchasing games! That's no problem as I haven't purchased anything from BFG since they introduced the new GM!

Kel

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Oct 26, 11 1:29 PM
I liked the second Drawn the best-have to say, both the first and second are a cut above this third installment, IMHO, which is such a disappointment-I am still looking forward to another installment, maybe one which is not a prequel.....

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Oct 27, 11 3:33 AM
I like Drawn 3 the best. It seems to be a higher quality game with some unusual puzzles/mini-games. The technical quality seems a bit more refined than the others.

I really liked Drawn 1 also, but part of that was because it was one of the first "adventure" rather than HOG games out in the casual game world at that time. I am a pure adventure game player and was delighted to see a game that was not full of H0 scenes. It was a different type game than all the HOGs being offered at that time.

I did not care for Drawn 2. It was too dark, many scenes were hard to see well on my older monitor. Some of the puzzles were not fun -- just tedious. I did end up skipping one or two because I was not enjoying doing them. Parts of the game did not flow logically for me, and I had to resort to a WT to finish. Upon finishing I felt more relieved that it was finally over than a sense of enjoyment or accomplishment.

Drawn 3 was just fun to marvel at the graphics and become immersed in the music. The flow of the game was logical making it easy to figure out what to do next. At the end I felt "Oh, wow, that was fun! I'm sorry to see it end."

Thanks to Chris Campbell and his team for bringing us a quality game once again.

[Post New]by thumchoontat on May 30, 12 6:43 AM
I like every episode of Drawn

Go to: