gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

OH NO!!! Why did you have to make it MOVE?!?!?!

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Oct 20, 11 1:56 PM
Darn darn darn... I don't think I can play.

I love this series but WHY omg please... why why why did you have to add motion to the background like that?!?!?!?!?! It doesn't add anything to the game and now I can't play.

I'm HEARTBROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please please please dev's consider correcting that... I can't the ONLY person in the world with motion sickness??? I know it's not really 360 but it DOES move enough that after a few minutes I was feeling quesy.

This is one of my favorite series ever...

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Oct 20, 11 1:57 PM
gamergirl675 wrote:Darn darn darn... I don't think I can play.

I love this series but WHY omg please... why why why did you have to add motion to the background like that?!?!?!?!?! It doesn't add anything to the game and now I can't play.

Please please please dev's consider correcting that... I can't the ONLY person in the world with motion sickness??? I know it's not really 360 but it DOES move enough that after a few minutes I was feeling quesy.

hey gamergirl,

Please read the sticky note in the forums, you can go to options and disable that function. Slide the bar all the way to the left below the "screen movement" option.

Good luck

MargieB

Edited on 10/20/2011 at 1:58:49 PM PST

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Oct 20, 11 2:00 PM
MargieB wrote:

hey gamergirl,

Please read the sticky note in the forums, you can go to options and disable that function. Slide the bar all the way to the left below the "screen movement" option.

Good luck

MargieB

OMG really??? Ok what do you want... flowers? A new fishbowl?? ANYTHING you are my hero!!! I checked the options and somehow missed that. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And my apologies to the devs... clearly I'm just THICK. In my defense I WAS feeling pretty sick at the time LOL.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Oct 20, 11 2:03 PM
gamergirl675 wrote:
MargieB wrote:

hey gamergirl,

Good luck

MargieB

OMG really??? Ok what do you want... flowers? A new fishbowl?? ANYTHING you are my hero!!! I checked the options and somehow missed that. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And my apologies to the devs... clearly I'm just THICK. In my defense I WAS feeling pretty sick at the time LOL.

No flowers needed, a happy customer is good enough ...although a new fishbowl does sound inviting
Enjoy the game!!

MargieB

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

Re:OH NO!!! Why did you have to make it MOVE?!?!?!

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Oct 21, 11 9:44 PM
Thanks for this thread and the answer to this problem, guys. I'm also one of this people who just can't deal with the motion thing-so great that you can adjust this in the options. If the option wasn't there, I wouldn't have made it even through the demo!

Rhondalay
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:OH NO!!! Why did you have to make it MOVE?!?!?!

[Post New]by Rhondalay on Oct 22, 11 6:49 AM
I just want to add...for those that haven't tried this yet...I like the movement....gives it realism. I definitely left it on. But it's great that they give option to tone it down or remove it for those who can't tolerate it!

Go to: