sharon4778
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Moving ring and poking out the 3 eyes

[Post New]by sharon4778 on Oct 20, 11 4:37 PM
I can't solve this puzzle and there is no skip .. help!!

mummac
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Moving ring and poking out the 3 eyes

[Post New]by mummac on Oct 20, 11 4:43 PM
First you click on the centre button which illuminates the arrowed buttons. Then you click on the illuminated button when the outer ring matches up with it. And so on until you line up with the eyes and close them. You need arrows pointing out to the outer ring to get to the eyes. Good luck

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Oct 20, 11 4:47 PM
You've posted this accidentally I think 4 times - you can delete the other threads by pressing the red cross on top of your post.

I found this to be easier if you light up all the sections first (get an acheivement if you do that anyway) and then take note of where the outer arrows are, and then quickly hit it when it passes the 3 eyes. You have to do this in one rotation. (I had been trying to light up just the outer ring, and didn't have all the outer arrows lit up, you need to have all the outer arrows lit BEFORE clicking on the arrows when it passes the eye).

(edit: I replayed the game and think there was a glitch as the following didn't happen the 2nd time-I also found by waiting for ages, that if all the sections in one ring are already lit the next ring wouldn't move all the way round to get to a needed blank section to light it. If you need a ring to move then make sure you unlight 1-2 in that ring.)

but I was playing on the harder mode, don't know if it's the same on 'casual'.

Hope it's clear!

Edited on 10/22/2011 at 7:56:26 AM PST

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Oct 20, 11 11:18 PM
Yes, the way I did this was to light the inner rings first, then line up second rings and so on until there were 3 outer rings lit, then when the rings reach the eyes click each one. Only having one outer ring lit there is not enough time to do the others because the eye opens again. A bit difficult to explain, like gingergal says, hope this is clear. Good luck.

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Oct 26, 11 1:31 PM
This was a tough one-just figuring out what to do took a bit of time!

Go to: