Awesome another RPG Game

[Post New]by Sportz_Chick on Oct 20, 11 8:18 PM
SO glad I came on today, downloading this at the moment will be back to comment once I have done the demo. My favourite games are rpg's and looking forward to this one... Have bought most of them here without problems so yay.....many thanks....

FatedHaven
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Awesome another RPG Game

[Post New]by FatedHaven on Oct 20, 11 11:07 PM
Sportz_Chick wrote:SO glad I came on today, downloading this at the moment will be back to comment once I have done the demo. My favourite games are rpg's and looking forward to this one... Have bought most of them here without problems so yay.....many thanks....

Glad you're happy it came out! Because I sure am too! I will be looking forward to hearing what you think about the game, Sportz_Chick

vickijb
Clownfish
Clownfish
687 Posts

Re:Awesome another RPG Game

[Post New]by vickijb on Oct 22, 11 6:39 PM
Fated Heaven; I just wanted to thank you for making an RPG game. They are my favorite type of game and there are too few available here. I didn't get to try it right away as I have been very busy and had never expected to see an RPG so soon after the last one (Only a little over a month) I will be hoping to play over Thanksgiving and Christmas break.

Awesome another RPG Game

[Post New]by Sportz_Chick on Oct 25, 11 4:39 PM
Net has been down again but finally finished the demo. Woohoo its a buy for me. A little different with controls etc to what I am used to but excellent nonetheless I Am sure I will get the hang of it. The story line so far is fascinating and I look forward to playing it out. Could use some maps though this old girl needs directions lol....

Happy gaming all..

SMITTY1
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by SMITTY1 on Oct 26, 11 4:20 AM
I am loving the game. Thank you Fated Haven and BFG..
Give us more, more, more RPG'S!!

[Post New]by Dawn54301 on Oct 31, 11 7:55 AM
Just finished this game, happily, without too much help. Loved it!

akarle2002
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by akarle2002 on Nov 9, 11 5:40 PM
vickijb wrote:Fated Heaven; I just wanted to thank you for making an RPG game. They are my favorite type of game and there are too few available here. I didn't get to try it right away as I have been very busy and had never expected to see an RPG so soon after the last one (Only a little over a month) I will be hoping to play over Thanksgiving and Christmas break.

Hi Vickijb, I was wondering what the last RPG game was you purchased from here. I just completed Fated Haven and I am looking for another.

FatedHaven
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by FatedHaven on Nov 9, 11 6:09 PM
Lilly and Sasha is a good game series

[Post New]by Huntleyhimnher on Nov 9, 11 10:18 PM
Vagrant hearts is a good one too.

allie_katt
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by allie_katt on Nov 9, 11 10:42 PM
Lilly and Sasha is awesome but addictive- first time ever I bought games from a dev's site instead of BF, because I didn't want to wait to see if/when BF would be able to offer the two sequels.
Vagrant hearts is a good one too, that's the one that got me back into RPGs in the first place, after a long absence.
And the entire Aveyond series is a lot of fun too.
I just replayed Fated Haven, and I have to say again how much I enjoy this game. The puzzles are great, and I absolutely love the fact that the characters ask you why you are just randomly wandering into their houses- that's often struck me as funny in RPGs and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks so.
Now, unfortunately, I have to wait for Chapter 2...

FatedHaven
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by FatedHaven on Nov 9, 11 10:49 PM
I'm working hard every day on it Allie

I'm glad you enjoy the game so much. The developer of Lilly and Sasha is also a great guy; he helped me when I was having a couple of issues getting things together with Fated Haven a year or so ago. Very nice, and I'm glad to see he's still pushing out games

akarle2002
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by akarle2002 on Nov 10, 11 10:42 AM
Thanks all. I have done all the Aveyond games and love them. I will check out Lily and Sasha and Vagrant Hearts.

[Post New]by drstubbs on Apr 19, 14 9:20 AM
I love Fated Haven. The best of all the RPG's I've tried on big fish. Glad I bought it years ago, because I can't find it now on big fish.

FatedHaven
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by FatedHaven on Apr 23, 14 11:24 PM
drstubbs wrote:I love Fated Haven. The best of all the RPG's I've tried on big fish. Glad I bought it years ago, because I can't find it now on big fish.

Hi drstubbs,
I'm so glad to hear you liked the game.

We have chosen to pull distribution of Fated Haven: Chapter One to avoid confusion with our much better reboot of the entire series that's set to hit Steam in the next couple of months.

If you liked the original, you'll love the new version.. It's a lot better, promise!
Like our facebook page, or shoot me an email

nate @ scryinteractive . com

I'd be happy to send you a sneak preview of what's to come

Go to: