Janet21ll
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Poison dart

[Post New]by Janet21ll on Oct 20, 11 11:52 PM
I must have taken the needle from the voodoo doll as I can no longer zoom in on it. I am in the pharmacy and trying to get the blowdart to stun the dog. I have poured the ether into a bowl and have dipped the dart into it and now the dart is on the table. I can grab the dart but it dosnt go into my inventory or let me do anything with it. Any advice please? Thanks

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Poison dart

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 21, 11 12:00 AM
POSSIBLE SPOILER
Hm, do you also have something with which you could use the dart to make a blow-gun? If not, you need to backtrack a little.
Cheers

[Post New]by gamer1940 on Oct 21, 11 11:11 AM
My problem is similar to Janet's. I have poured the ether into the bowl. I have placed the blowdart gun on the table. I am trying to dip the blow dart into the bowl but it won't go in. It just jumps back into inventory. I would restart the chapter but that doesn't seem to be an option. I also don't know where I was supposed to get the bone to give the dog. Help!!!

[Post New]by sp1ngl3s on Oct 22, 11 9:03 AM
place the dart on the right next to the blowpipe you can then dip it in the ether and place it in the blowpipe. I do not have the bone either can anyone help?

SeaSirenFL
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by SeaSirenFL on Oct 22, 11 7:38 PM
Thanks for the help for the poison dart. You will find the bone in the pharmacy office in the small glass case. You use the glass cutter on it and take the bone. It's on page 22 of the strategy guide.

Go to: