bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Bali Quest

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 21, 11 12:05 AM
Stop the evil Ogoh-ogoh in Bali Quest: The Sacred Legacy! Help Wicaksana and Wira collect the powerful godly weapons to overcome Ogoh-ogoh’s powerful magic and save Bali. Overcome numerous challenges and obstacles as you work through incredible Match 3 levels and explore exotic locations. Track down the weapons and confront Ogoh-ogoh to save your home in Bali Quest: The Sacred Legacy!

TECHNICAL PROBLEM W/DOWNLOAD

[Post New]by Rawlngsc on Oct 30, 11 2:10 PM
Hello! I just purchased & downloaded Bali Quest onto my computer and watched meyhem happen. My screen just kept flashing back and forth into random windows and although I tried the end task, it wouldn't let me select anything on the end task window, just kept going. Although I re-started and tried to play again, it would just keep doing the same thing. And Yep, I have downloaded bunches of games before with no problems. Since Chat isn't available on the weekends, I hope someone else might be able to help me. I'd either like some technical help, have a new version e-mailed to me or my money back.Thanks!

Godra25
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Bali Quest

[Post New]by Godra25 on Oct 31, 11 3:30 PM
try to update your VGA driver.. its may happen because you are using windows collection driver.. not the VGA vendor's driver?

Edited on 10/31/2011 at 3:31:34 PM PST

Go to: