bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Bali Quest technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 21, 11 12:14 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

mamamaggie
Marlin
Marlin
9,501 Posts

Re:Post any Bali Quest technical issues here only

[Post New]by mamamaggie on Oct 21, 11 7:10 AM
As I was playing, I 'lost' my cursor twice. Totally disappeared. Once about 1-5 and once about 2-1 or so. Needed to use Task Manager to exit and then it was back. Annoying, but not earth shatteringly so.

[Post New]by iampeacewalker on Oct 21, 11 2:15 PM
Holy Smackers...this was really rough..it downloaded and then disaster.
Screen went blank..waited a few minutes clicked mouse and OMG strobe
and complete black out after that had to do a hard shut...almost afraid to try it again.
Its a new computer with 335g...runs all other games ok.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 21, 11 3:31 PM
Hi mamamaggie and iampeacewalker,

If you haven't already done so, you might want to see if an update is available for a couple components in your system. Here is a help article with more information on this:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Still having troubles after going through these steps? Please get in touch with Tech Support with a Dr. Felix report and a list of steps you've taken. This will allow our reps to work with you individually to get this resolved. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Rawlngsc on Nov 5, 11 12:31 PM
I also had these same problems with the screen going wonkers whenever I would hit "play" and have to end task, then turn my computer off/on. I can play all the other games so far, but not this one. My computer (and software/programs) are new this year. Can I get my money back? Thank you!

Godra25
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Godra25 on Nov 9, 11 12:03 AM
- try to update your VGA driver from it's vendor, don't use windows generic driver.
- try to change your screen resolution to others mode.

DO NOT PLAY BALI QUEST IT IS LOGGING KEYSTROKES!

[Post New]by WINKATME on Nov 10, 11 7:50 PM
My security software told me this game was LOGGING KEYSTROKES! I quarantined it and uninstalled it right away! I would like to know how this game passed Big Fish's Security? Now I'm worried that I may have downloaded other games with spyware, malware or trojans in them. Anyone who isn't aware of what logging keystrokes means, they can steal your passwords which can lead to any personal or business info you have. Here's an example, bank account numbers, credit card info and they can even steal your identity via your SS number etc... Everytime you type on your keyboard the spyware stores ALL your info. Be very careful downloading anything even games! If your computer won't play certain games it's better to uninstall them and not take the risk.

Godra25
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

DO NOT PLAY BALI QUEST IT IS LOGGING KEYSTROKES!

[Post New]by Godra25 on Nov 14, 11 7:08 PM
WINKATME wrote:My security software told me this game was LOGGING KEYSTROKES! I quarantined it and uninstalled it right away! I would like to know how this game passed Big Fish's Security? Now I'm worried that I may have downloaded other games with spyware, malware or trojans in them. Anyone who isn't aware of what logging keystrokes means, they can steal your passwords which can lead to any personal or business info you have. Here's an example, bank account numbers, credit card info and they can even steal your identity via your SS number etc... Everytime you type on your keyboard the spyware stores ALL your info. Be very careful downloading anything even games! If your computer won't play certain games it's better to uninstall them and not take the risk.

what security software that you are using?
can you give us the SS of that detection?

this game has been tested with many kind of security software.. and no detection at all...

[Post New]by phlashh on Jan 3, 12 2:31 PM
Where can I maneuver to to load any updates. I looked through the game manager with no results. I am so tired of this game not working properly any help is appreciated.

LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Jan 28, 12 4:28 PM
It took my 10 letter name, I chose something arbitrary, HENRIETTA which was good but could not display it. It just said Welcome Henriet. Next when I wanted to BUY it as it said on the menu, did not evoke anything to buy. And finally when I tried to get out of and exit, it would not work either....Nice sounds though.

Go to: