hungary1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

stuck in the Sky Temple

[Post New]by hungary1 on Oct 21, 11 3:35 AM
I went left in the sky temple, killed all the beasts and flipped all the switches, opened the door and flipped the (blue?) switch. I tried going right, but cannot figure out the system, just randomly jumped from room to room. Any clues to getting through? Thanks so much!
M.

FatedHaven
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Re:stuck in the Sky Temple

[Post New]by FatedHaven on Oct 21, 11 3:40 AM
Hi hungary1,

That room is tricky! Are you able to find your way out? If you can, head back in so you're in the start of the room. From there, enter the bottom right portal. After teleporting, head to the bottom left portal in the room you're transported to.

This will take you to the center of the room with the switch. When you're done flipping it, just go back the way you came.

Alternatively, if you feel like exploring, there's some well hidden chests laying around.

Edited on 10/21/2011 at 3:42:19 AM PST

hungary1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by hungary1 on Oct 21, 11 5:10 AM
Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately, that didn't do it. From the temple entrance, I passed through the room with the 15 portal-puzzle, which ends at the bottom right, and then a little hallway. That takes me to a room with 2 torches in the center, entering bottom left. From there, I tried the bottom right portal, and in the next room, bottom left. Is that what you meant? I didn't find a switch. Sorry. I'll explore a bit more....

FatedHaven
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by FatedHaven on Oct 21, 11 5:26 AM
hungary1 wrote:Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately, that didn't do it. From the temple entrance, I passed through the room with the 15 portal-puzzle, which ends at the bottom right, and then a little hallway. That takes me to a room with 2 torches in the center, entering bottom left. From there, I tried the bottom right portal, and in the next room, bottom left. Is that what you meant? I didn't find a switch. Sorry. I'll explore a bit more....

This is my fault, sorry! I messed the order up.
It goes like this from the entrance:

Bottom right corner. -> Next room again, bottom right corner -> Next room, bottom left corner. Hope that helps. I forgot there's two bottom right corners in a row! Doh!

Edited on 10/21/2011 at 5:35:23 AM PST

Ourself94
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by Ourself94 on Oct 21, 11 7:32 AM
I found your web site and the pictures for the sky temple, but in this part of the sky temple there are no chests. I looked through all the rooms. I fought a few birds, but did not see any chests. Did you mean the other part of the sky temple with all the switches? That had alot of chests.

hungary1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by hungary1 on Oct 21, 11 7:56 AM
Thanks for your help. I've enjoyed this game a lot! Probably my favorite feature is the ability to run! I'm afraid I'm a bit of an impatient player :-) Also, the soundtrack is great.

Edited on 10/21/2011 at 7:57:31 AM PST

FatedHaven
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by FatedHaven on Oct 21, 11 1:00 PM
Ourself94 wrote:I found your web site and the pictures for the sky temple, but in this part of the sky temple there are no chests. I looked through all the rooms. I fought a few birds, but did not see any chests. Did you mean the other part of the sky temple with all the switches? That had alot of chests.

They are actually hidden behind a few of the pillars. They are very tricky to find, and almost impossible to see

[Post New]by Huntleyhimnher on Oct 26, 11 12:37 AM
ohhh I must look harder....

[Post New]by Huntleyhimnher on Oct 26, 11 12:41 AM
found some but never would have without the hint!! Thanks

[Post New]by rickimc on Nov 23, 11 1:53 PM
Thanks for the hint! Now I just need to get past that dragon...he just keeps Cure Plusing himself...

Crickettt
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

Re:stuck in the Sky Temple TOO

[Post New]by Crickettt on Feb 17, 13 11:11 AM
Someone PLEASE tell me how to get out. I am back for the 100th time in the room with the blue switch. THEN what? If I go in left corner and 2x in right corner am still in the place. I do not know what the switch does, either and I am getting quite aggravated..GRRR

Crickettt
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by Crickettt on Feb 23, 13 12:14 PM
I dunno..turned all switches I could find, who knows if I flipped them the right way? Flipped a blue switch in the horrid place of transporting every which way and still no last fire is lit. How in H does it light??

Edited on 02/23/2013 at 12:38:57 PM PST

[Post New]by floppyman on Aug 27, 13 3:16 AM
Bottom right corner. -> Next room again, bottom right corner -> Next room, bottom left corner. Hope that helps. I forgot there's two bottom right corners in a row! Doh!

Thanks for that, i too was fixed in that puzzle like i too was in a loop, now i am inside theTemple which just opened after triggering the lever.
This is great, this RPG games beats the those beautiful rendered game that needs graphic cards, its so intense and engrossing, its like i just want to go further and further. RPG is my new found love in games, please upload more of this kind of games. I love it.

I just happened to complete this game and i must say the level at which i was engrossed was too much, i almost forgot about other games that required graphic cards, this are my new fetish

Edited on 08/27/2013 at 8:47:52 PM PST

Go to: