cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by cll1950 on Oct 21, 11 4:54 AM
Don't know if there is going to be a walkthrough. I would think so but there is one at "the other place", the orange box place.

Off to play and probebly buy.

mehebert
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by mehebert on Oct 21, 11 6:01 AM
what is the orange box place, have no idea what you are talking about.
don't like to consider buying a game without a walkthrough and can't afford the CE.

sfcali
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by sfcali on Oct 21, 11 6:04 AM
There are several walkthroughs out there on other sites. A google search will bring them up. They're in different styles, most do provide pictures and explicit instructions on where find items, what to do next, and so on.

Trigger51
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Trigger51 on Oct 21, 11 6:36 AM
There is one site that offers progressive hints, rather than a direct walkthrough. I recommend them, but I can't say it here.

mehebert
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by mehebert on Oct 21, 11 9:09 AM
thanks for your help, I found a great walkthrough on another site. Can't mention where but it is a really good walkthrough.
Thanks again.

sarah451
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by sarah451 on Oct 22, 11 10:04 AM
I even found a walkthrough on a popular site that includes the bonus chapter so you can see how long it is and make an informed decision about buying the SE or CE.

Edited on 10/22/2011 at 10:05:07 AM PST

seraph909
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by seraph909 on Oct 24, 11 9:06 AM
Walkthrough: [removed by moderator]

Edited on 10/24/2011 at 11:28:11 AM PST

[Post New]by rickeysgirl on Oct 24, 11 8:00 PM
can someone please help me!!!!!! i need help with one part and i will figure the rest out later. i am stuck in the toy store i have a toy rocket but it doesnt go on the shelf to play the game in the store. if the rocket doesnt go there what toy does and where can i find it . please help me my big fish family !!!!!!!!!

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Oct 24, 11 8:37 PM
The toys that go on the shelf are a Jack playing card and a piece of peppermint candy. The card you can get in the toy store. To get the candy you have to first use something that you found in the toy store.

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Oct 27, 11 12:40 PM
I made a walkthrough for the CE and posted it right here on BFG. Just paste the following link into your browser:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/181673.page

I'm assuming the SE is the same as the CE throughout the entire game, and the bonus game is completely separate, so you should be able to use the same walkthrough for both

Freka
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by Freka on Oct 28, 11 4:43 PM
Thanks, ShazPG. I've stored your walkthrough in my favorites. But I'll be using it for the CE; this is one game where I think it is worth the extra cost. (When all you get is wallpaper, theme music, and the ability to replay a hidden object scene, I vote for the SE.

godschild1955
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by godschild1955 on Oct 28, 11 8:32 PM
I tried what worked when I was playing Penny Dreadful Sweeney Todd....I clicked on the "Collectors Edition" in 'Games Forums' & used the CE Walkthrough--IT WORKED AGAIN!!!!!!!
TRY IT!

[Post New]by Mahlon412 on May 26, 12 12:00 AM
There is a BF Walkthrough! I did a sesrch top one collectors and standard step by step instructions. Hope this Helps
Mahlon415

[Post New]by SANDRA1943 on Aug 7, 12 3:36 PM
The walk thru for "mystery ledgends, beauty and the beast" i went to goggle and ask for walkthru for the game name and it was the first thing i saw. i put it in my favorites so i would have it when i needed it. hope this has helped all of you. the game is really fun to play...
sanlee243@aol.com

[Post New]by sweetpea64ll on Aug 9, 12 10:11 PM
thanks fishes that really helps. i like the game so far. thanks for the info

[Post New]by gy6363 on Sep 7, 12 12:09 PM
can not finish without help i am sorry i spent money on this

quaifen
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by quaifen on Dec 3, 12 3:13 AM
I stop buying games from BF when they do not provide you with a walkthrough, particuly a CE game, this game came without a guide because they were trying to force you to buy the CE.

Go to: