Mystery Case Files: The 13th Skull

[Post New]by Mysterygal25 on Oct 21, 11 5:02 AM
hello! just wanna ask how i'm gonna solve the tiles part? Where i'am going to find the dates of when did the owner was born and died, when the house was burned and rebuilt....pls... help me tnx

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:Mystery Case Files: The 13th Skull

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Oct 21, 11 5:55 AM
Hi Mysterygal25 and Welcome

I think you may well find the answer over in the All Game Forums part of Big Fish.

I'm just playing this game myself and, suffice to say, I now know why everyone is raving about the MCF games.

Maybe a fishie with the knowledge will come along in a moment. Where exactly is this part of the game you need help with. Are you still in the main house?

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Oct 21, 11 5:59 AM
The answer should be located in this thread. Look for your question, then highlight the text below it to view the answer:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/133413.page

tofinofish
Shark
Shark
13,738 Posts

[Post New]by tofinofish on Oct 21, 11 11:35 AM
You didn't say wether or not you have the CE if you do it has guideline to the solution also I do believe there is a walkthrough.

Wonderful game this one ..

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Oct 21, 11 11:57 AM
Mysterygal25 wrote:hello! just wanna ask how i'm gonna solve the tiles part? Where i'am going to find the dates of when did the owner was born and died, when the house was burned and rebuilt....pls... help me tnx

Welcome to the Pond, Mysterygal!
Spoilers: Highlight Below to Read:

The owners birthdate is on a fax that is sent after you defeat the guy in a checkers game.

The date he died is on the tomb above the door.

The date the house burned and was rebuilt are in newspaper articles that you find around the house.

Edited on 10/21/2011 at 12:54:02 PM PST

banshee10
Clownfish
Clownfish
564 Posts

[Post New]by banshee10 on Oct 21, 11 12:02 PM
The last date

highlight to read: (the house's rebuilt after the fire, if I remember it correctly) should be in a newspaper. You picked up the note - have a look in your diary!

Edited on 10/21/2011 at 12:02:56 PM PST

bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Oct 24, 11 8:47 AM
Hi Mysterygal25,

Welcome to the Pond!

Be sure to check out the great tips from the other Fishies and if you're playing the standard edition of the game, make sure to take a look at the Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Walkthrough for more tips and tricks!

I'll be moving this thread to the Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ forum, but please feel free to continue your discussion in there.

Happy Gaming!

bfgKenai

Mysterygal25 wrote:hello! just wanna ask how i'm gonna solve the tiles part? Where i'am going to find the dates of when did the owner was born and died, when the house was burned and rebuilt....pls... help me tnx

Go to: