Comprehensive walkthrough with commentary here

[Post New]by Dessiato on Oct 21, 11 10:34 AM
Hello everybody, being a lover of the game, I noticed there weren't any GOOD walkthroughs and technical guides of the game. So I am doing just that.

Here is the objective:

To release high quality, entertaining, and informative, information filled episodes, that cover tricky, and complex levels, involving common, and more obscure strategies

I will release one episode every 2 days, covering 5 levels.

The project started two days ago, and I have TONNES of prerecorded content ready to go!

The problem is, getting views on youtube is difficult due to the massive amount of trash videos that prevent me from getting ANY form of recognition, so I will let you guys know where to go

[removed by moderator]

Part 2 will be uploaded today, and will cover levels 2-1 - 2-5 instead of 1-6 1-10, because in all honesty, not much to cover on those levels.

Edited on 10/21/2011 at 10:36:48 AM PST

Re:Comprehensive walkthrough with commentary here

[Post New]by Dessiato on Oct 21, 11 10:42 AM
On a side note here, if you wish to find my youtube

I go under the name Dessiocrackers, sorry not allowed to post links.

sdurrie
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by sdurrie on Nov 6, 11 7:02 AM
Thanks for posting! I have seen other level based set up videos, but not a whole walkthrough. I am watching the walkthrough because I love this game and you have a nice voice. Hope to see more soon!

[Post New]by lesleyjribbles on Dec 9, 11 10:52 AM
having trouble in survival levels night fog and roof cant do these and getting the levels finished so i can get the last one to play what am i doing wrong? and what plants should i use in the levels?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Dec 9, 11 7:07 PM
If you go to YouTube and find the lordkalvanmidnight channel, I have videos for Survival Night Fog and Roof, as well as a bunch of the other parts of PvZ.

Go to: