Angel369
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Spooky going's on??

[Post New]by Angel369 on Oct 22, 11 1:12 AM
this downloaded really quickly and I was so looking forward to playing it...but although I altered it to play full screen but not wide screen (which was just weird..lots of flashing patches ) it still refused to zoom in on areas for hidden object finds so a bit stumped really praps halloween has come a bit early on my computer
Anyway, the sun's shining so that's great Happy Saturday to everyone in the pond

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,360 Posts

Re:Spooky going's on??

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Oct 22, 11 2:33 AM
Hi Angel,nice to meet you ...........have you tried uninstalling the game,and then reinstalling it ? That sometimes works
and happy Saturday to you too

Angel369
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by Angel369 on Oct 22, 11 3:50 AM
nwr1948x wrote:Hi Angel,nice to meet you ...........have you tried uninstalling the game,and then reinstalling it ? That sometimes works
and happy Saturday to you too

Thanks nwr1948x for your friendly and helpful reply...have done as you suggested but sadly to no avail I think that maybe I'm just not destined to play this game..but the sun's still shining so it's all good

grandmaej
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by grandmaej on Mar 26, 12 9:38 PM
is this game scary or too spooky? Does it deal with the ocult or any other scary scenes? I don't like scary spooky games I would like to buy it but it kept freezing up.
thnks.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 27, 12 2:47 AM
grandmaej, I went ahead and also responded to your question here.

Also, if you're having any technical issues such as your game freezing up, I'd recommend giving the steps in the below help article a go:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game is still giving you trouble after completing those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

I'm now going ahead and lock this thread, please feel free to re-post any technical issues HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

Go to: