[Post New]by bruser on Oct 22, 11 10:43 AM
no matter what I do I can not get the rubber gloves to drop. need thm now

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

rubber gloves

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 22, 11 11:07 AM
bruser wrote:no matter what I do I can not get the rubber gloves to drop. need thm now

Do you mean you can't collect them yet? You see them much earlier in the game than you can actually collect them.

You won't be allowed to collect them until after you have completed the Hidden Object Scene in the second floor bathroom, and that's a little more than halfway through the game.

Have you been able to turn the lights on on the second floor yet? If not, you have a number of other tasks to do first.

If you're still stuck, take a look at the Blog Walkthrough posted here at Big Fish Games. It has step by step instructions including marked screenshots, so it should help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 10/22/2011 at 11:11:05 AM PST

JKPHEP
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

Re:rubber gloves

[Post New]by JKPHEP on Oct 25, 11 5:22 PM
I have done everything you have said but they still won't let me have them. I don't know what to do now. I am ready to use them and don't have them. Any help please.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JKPHEP
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by JKPHEP on Oct 25, 11 5:39 PM
Well I found the answer. I went to the place where you use the gloves and I couldn't get it to work. So I went back on the place where the gloves are and I got them right away. I hope this helps anyone else. JKPHEP

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 26, 11 12:08 AM
Good point--you have to have tried to pick up the electrified book before your character knows it's electrified and that she will need the rubber gloves there.

Robin

Go to: