Grandmamum
Clownfish
Clownfish
662 Posts

Where is this game???

[Post New]by Grandmamum on Oct 22, 11 3:43 PM
This game was on my "To look at" list for the end of the month and now I am in a position to, but I can find no trace of it anywhere (except on the forums) I looked in **** and Adventure and did a search of the whole site and it has disappeared. Pease can someone - preferably BF tell me what has happened to it?

Completely confused.

GMum xxx

Kukikat
Clownfish
Clownfish
711 Posts

Re:Where is this game???

[Post New]by Kukikat on Oct 27, 11 2:53 PM
I had it on my list too, and it looks like it has been removed and no longer available for sale. Why??

[Post New]by shakeandcry on Oct 28, 11 8:02 AM
While claiming to not know the deets on this game specifically, CS told me there are only two reasons a game goes MIA:

1) It is buggier than a rancid swamp in a heat wave, and it gets yanked as a Quality Control issue / breach of contract.

2) The developer wants to sell the game elsewhere, and severs the contract with BFG to make this easier or more profitable.

If it's 1, then the game may reappear, if, and only if, the devs have the interest and the funds to fix their bloody mess.

If it's 2, we'll most likely never hear of the game or the devs again.

Either way, this sucks.

As a major Shakespeare geek from my early teens, who considers The Globe a holy site. ARGH!

It was the ONLY Shakespeare game on the site, and the premise (the improvised rough draft, playing as the characters) had great promise. Hint girl was creepy. I think that would have worked better--and had a much more fun dynamic--if he was bouncing ideas / getting reviews from one of his friends / peers.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 21, 11 11:47 AM
Hi fishies,

While this game was temporarily unavailable, you can now purchase it from our site once again.

The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet

We apologize for any confusion there may have been, and thank you all for your patience. Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by sherry65old on Apr 25, 12 10:38 AM
I AM STUCK WITH ROMEO IN A ROOM WITHOUT A KEY!! IT IS NOT ON THE MANTLE AND HINT GIRL DOES NOT WORK. HELP.

Go to: