robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

8 Quarters

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 22, 11 8:01 PM
The Blog Walkthrough here at Big Fish Games has marked screenshots showing the position of all 8 Quarters you will need.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

From the Blog Walkthrough:

•You should now have eight QUARTERS. They were:
in the Donation Box in the Nurse Station Lobby (First Floor),
in the Drawer in the Reception Desk (First Floor),
in the HOS in the Garage (First Floor, Outside),
in the HOS in the Bathroom (Second Floor),
in the Mop Bucket in the Back Hallway (First Floor),
in the Nurse Station Vending Machines (First Floor),
in the HOS in the Nurse Station (First Floor), and
in the Black Shoe in the Back Room (First Floor).

Exact directions for each one are in the walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 10/22/2011 at 8:02:11 PM PST

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:8 Quarters

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 22, 11 8:03 PM
Note that the HOS in the Garage and the one at the Nurse Station are played more than once in the game, so you may need to go back to them and see if they can be played again.

Robin

arthurC
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by arthurC on Oct 28, 11 1:57 AM
The problem I have, is that although I've got all 8 quarters, I deposited the first 2 in the vending machine when I first found them. And now, the vending machine won't accept the rest! Whenever I click on the machine, the 'numbers pad' keeps popping up.

And suggestions?
Thanks
Jo

RasmusB
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by RasmusB on Oct 28, 11 9:14 AM
arthurC wrote:The problem I have, is that although I've got all 8 quarters, I deposited the first 2 in the vending machine when I first found them. And now, the vending machine won't accept the rest! Whenever I click on the machine, the 'numbers pad' keeps popping up.

And suggestions?
Thanks
Jo

You have punch in '0' before 7, that was what I forgot.

Edited on 10/28/2011 at 11:25:30 AM PST

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 28, 11 9:45 AM
arthurC wrote:The problem I have, is that although I've got all 8 quarters, I deposited the first 2 in the vending machine when I first found them. And now, the vending machine won't accept the rest! Whenever I click on the machine, the 'numbers pad' keeps popping up.

And suggestions?
Thanks
Jo

You deposit them one at a time in the Coin Slot near the bottom of the Numbers Pad in the magnified view. So it needs to pop up or you can't deposit the quarters.

When you zoom into the Keyslot marked F on the screenshot in the Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games, the Keypad will pop up.

Look just below the counter that shows you how much money you have put in. You can see the magnified Keyslot with a $ to its right.

Put each QUARTER one at a time into that slot, and you'll see the money count increase.

When it gets to $2.00, enter 07 (not just 7) on the Keypad.

Then click on the PURPLE KEYCARD to collect it.

Good luck!

Robin

Edited on 10/28/2011 at 9:46:49 AM PST

Go to: