bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

WARNING!!!!

[Post New]by bratzgram on Oct 23, 11 6:30 AM
Just want to let everyone know to please play the demo before purchasing! I believe this is an excellent game but I had major issues with moving room to room. Had to shut down and restart if I needed to change rooms. I was just going to buy because I liked the previous Strange Case games. Glad I tried the demo.

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

WARNING!!!!

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Oct 23, 11 6:36 AM
bratzgram wrote:Just want to let everyone know to please play the demo before purchasing! I believe this is an excellent game but I had major issues with moving room to room. Had to shut down and restart if I needed to change rooms. I was just going to buy because I liked the previous Strange Case games. Glad I tried the demo.

Sheesh, Bratzgram--Kind of a scary thread title; I think it would have been a good idea to include the game's name. But yes, I've had the same experience (see our "Technical Issues" posts). Good tip--this problem (if you encounter it) will probably show up in the first 30 minutes or so of the demo.

(P.S. Congratulations on becoming an Olive-Drab )!

Edited on 10/23/2011 at 6:40:43 AM PST

bc54321
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:WARNING!!!!

[Post New]by bc54321 on Oct 23, 11 9:32 AM
I SAID I WOULD NOT PLAY THE COLLECTORS EDITIONS AGAIN THIS ONE LOOKED INTERESTING BUT AGAIN PROBLEMS ITS HADS BEEN 2 MONTHS
SINCE I HAVE INDULGED IN THE COLLECTORS BUT NO MORE THIS ONE IS A MASS OF PROBLEMS IT TAKES LONGER TO GET DOWNLOADED THEN GET OUT REPEATING SAME AND STILL HAVE PROB GOING FROM ONE ROOM TO A NOTHER WHITE SQUARES SHOW UP AND DO NOT GO AWAY,

momoftoad
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by momoftoad on Oct 23, 11 4:02 PM
I had no problems at all (on XP with Radeon graphics card). If you get this problem it could be you need to do a driver update....

Linochka
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Linochka on Oct 23, 11 6:57 PM
bratzgram,please include your operating system.,because some people don't have any problems and I am interested why some do and some don;t.
I have window 7 64 bits and not one single problem with this game and this is first time.

jennylou21
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by jennylou21 on Oct 23, 11 8:52 PM
sorry but i didnt have any trouble,this looks like a good game , but does every game have to be a collectors edtion,

DontPOP
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by DontPOP on Oct 24, 11 2:19 AM
I had a white box over the glove box at the beginning, but I put the cursor over it and finally the contents showed up. I was able to collect the flashlight.

je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by je_peche on Oct 24, 11 3:31 AM
I had no real tech issues with this game - there were a few places where things got "choppy" (can't explain it better than that really - cursor wasn't smooth - felt like watching a stop-action film. Other than that, it played well for me!

[Post New]by purplgurl41 on Oct 24, 11 4:04 AM
had problem with HOS, will not let me collect the object and some of the objects automatically removed themselves off of my list. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled ,but to no avail. it continues to do the same thing......any solutions???

Go to: