HarriL
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Cavern - at end of game

[Post New]by HarriL on Oct 24, 11 8:07 AM
I though I had completed this game (I really enjoyed it - Have played one and two) but I see that the "cavern" is 0% complete. Can't figure a way to get to the cavern. Any help sure would be appreciated.

circlelt
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Re:Cavern - at end of game

[Post New]by circlelt on Oct 24, 11 8:15 AM
Every time you finish cleaning and restoring a building in the town you are allowed to go to the cavern and play a web there. Just click on the cavern and you'll go right there.

[Post New]by kyle0724 on Jan 16, 12 10:52 AM
I have the same question. Is the cavern just going to be 0%. i did went to the cavern, but nothing is happening. what should I do there. anybody?

[Post New]by Lchang5252 on Jan 23, 12 8:11 AM
Same problem here. I finished all of the games inside the cavern. But the screen says 0% completed. Doesn't make sense, right? So what do we do about this? Someone help please!

Same problem here. I finished all of the games inside the cavern. But the screen says 0% completed. Doesn't make sense, right? So what do we do about this? Someone help please!

[Post New]by Lchang5252 on Jan 23, 12 8:12 AM

Nols
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Nols on Jan 26, 12 5:27 PM
Having the same problem. need help please

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 28, 12 5:10 PM

Has the cavern been lit up causing the spider to disappear? If not, maybe there's a level or 2 that you might've missed? Although, I don't think that you can continue any web level without first having to go to the grotto? I don't know as I never tried to continue on without first "polishing a mirror" .

MEnr56

[Post New]by mking46 on Apr 30, 12 11:12 AM
i am having the same problem with web 3. it won't let me play that part.? it shows the cavern but it won't let me play it? i click on play but it won't play. all it will let me do is go back to the map ? WHY ?

[Post New]by Ozziencali on Oct 25, 12 4:40 PM
I completed the entire game with the minimum amount of possible moves to get the ribbon award in each section of mirror shining. Why you can't play the cavern section after the spider disappears and the water fountain appears in his place is a mystery. It won't allow you to play the section. I've clicked on every mirror and it's a dead end. No people exists in the game. It's a waste of time completing the game because it has no point to it's ending. You rebuild the town for no people - what's that about?

[Post New]by tigerpie on Nov 26, 12 3:22 PM
i to have the same problem as everyone else.....i have written to big fish game and to date they have not found a solution to this problem.... the cavern part of the game is the end where the sunlight hits all the mirrors and kills the spider........the game cant continue until this happens........its a pain.....

[Post New]by moodymollyr on Oct 23, 13 3:56 PM
I've played the game many times and have always killed the spider at the end but I have yet to see any people appear, it's like there's something missing. Why on earth do we restore the city if the people never come back?

[Post New]by dianesaffron on Jan 3, 14 1:59 PM
same problem i cant play the cavern, it just sends me back to the map can anyone help?

[Post New]by MrsToad1 on Sep 30, 14 9:45 PM
Help with the same problem. Been trying to figure it out but have given up.

Go to: