Help with balcksmith spider web

[Post New]by ackskip on Oct 24, 11 6:03 PM
I am stuck at the blacksmith final web were the best possible moves is 4 the but I was only able to get down to 6 moves. Can anyone out there help me?

Re:Help with balcksmith spider web

[Post New]by LynnCB on Nov 4, 11 11:59 AM
If I recall correctly, the solution to that one involves getting rid of the blue bead before you do the orange or whatever else is on the right side. It looks as though the blue should be done last, but when I let it solve it for me, that was the surprising solution.

LindaJ1956
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Help with balcksmith spider web

[Post New]by LindaJ1956 on Nov 23, 11 1:47 PM
I have that cave web down to 5 moves, and it needs to be down to 4. Tried the hint mode and got 6 moves!!!!! I've tried this web about 200 times, and it's the only one I can't get to to 4 moves. Can someone please spell it out for me step by step (recovering from stroke still and so need it spelled out slowly or I lose the thread, no pun intended lol). Thanks!

LindaJ1956
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Help with blacksmith spider web

[Post New]by LindaJ1956 on Jan 24, 12 3:37 PM
ackskip wrote:I am stuck at the blacksmith final web were the best possible moves is 4 the but I was only able to get down to 6 moves. Can anyone out there help me?

I got it figured out several weeks ago, so if you still need help, give me a holler

Help with blacksmith spider web

[Post New]by Xanleaf on Feb 3, 12 6:08 AM
LindaJ1956 wrote:
ackskip wrote:I am stuck at the blacksmith final web were the best possible moves is 4 the but I was only able to get down to 6 moves. Can anyone out there help me?

I got it figured out several weeks ago, so if you still need help, give me a holler

Could someone give me the solution to this? I've tried and tried and can't figure it out

Edited on 02/03/2012 at 6:09:34 AM PST

Go to: