Where is the walkthrough?

silverfiesta
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

Where is the walkthrough?

[Post New]by silverfiesta on Oct 24, 11 8:49 PM
Just asking - I like to judge how far I am and how long the game may be with a walkthrough to check. otherwise I won't buy.

Re:Where is the walkthrough?

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Oct 25, 11 12:34 AM
I agree...walkthroughs are helpful...some games have three chapters others...35..I don't want to buy a game if it is only minutes after a free trial..

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 25, 11 12:37 AM
Hi there,
If you want to check for the length of the game, maybe there is a Walkthrough somewhere else on the Internet. Why not Google it?
Cheers

duncan1
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by duncan1 on Oct 25, 11 1:13 PM
This game really needs a walkthrough. I am stuck on the ballerina picture in the fireplace. It would not go into the notebook.

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Oct 25, 11 2:01 PM
I check the different sites & no walkthrough yet!

Are we getting a walkthrough?

Isn't it about time you have the walkthrough up and running? As you can see I am not the only one that needs it. How bout helping the people out that keep this game site going.

Edited on 10/29/2011 at 2:06:23 PM PST

bstjnck
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by bstjnck on Oct 25, 11 3:53 PM
yep i need a walkthrough also..stuck

[Post New]by mustangkarrie on Oct 25, 11 5:36 PM
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. STUCK AT THE BALLARINA AND THE FIREPLACE. NOTHING WENT INTO MY NOTEBOOK AND I HAVE NO HINT WHEN CLICKING INSDIE FIREPLACE

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Oct 29, 11 12:23 PM
I'll add my name to the list of those begging for fish food i.e. a walkthrough. I am hopelessly lost and the eyeball really isn't doing anything but telling me that it doesn't have anything to do here.

[Post New]by dobelady on Oct 29, 11 6:58 PM
I am stuck at the fireplace picture that disappeared & can't figure out how to get the paintbrush out - I need help from a walkthrough - when will one be out????

[Post New]by gaylechavez on Oct 30, 11 5:35 PM
dobelady wrote:I am stuck at the fireplace picture that disappeared & can't figure out how to get the paintbrush out - I need help from a walkthrough - when will one be out????
I also am stuck at the fireplace if anyone can help me please getting real frustrated do not know where to go from here

susicat
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by susicat on Oct 30, 11 7:28 PM
I too am stuck at the Ballerina picture in the fireplace. It did not go into my notebook either! HELP!!!!

ibn1984
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ibn1984 on Oct 30, 11 9:03 PM
This game is rather easy. Graphics could have been better. I used the hint button almost in every hidden object scene. I felt like I was being led around by the hand. However, I would like a walkthrough, to see how far I got within the demo. No walkthrough, no buy.

susicat
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by susicat on Oct 30, 11 9:10 PM
I started the game over from the beginning and managed this time to get past the fireplace scene. The ballerina went into my notebook like she was supposed to..have no idea what happened the first time..weird. Never have technical issues with any games.

[Post New]by cueball3 on Oct 31, 11 3:00 AM
i also am also stuck on the ballerina. the fireplace piece did not go into my notebook so now cannot fix ballerina...... the idea of starting over and having it go in the 2nd time is ....well. crappy.

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Oct 31, 11 5:21 AM
I broke my rule of not purchasing without a walkthrough.... darn I am stuck.

I really need a walkthrough PLEASE lol

Manquena
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Manquena on Oct 31, 11 7:52 AM
VTCT wrote:I check the different sites & no walkthrough yet!

Are we getting a walkthrough?

Isn't it about time you have the walkthrough up and running? As you can see I am not the only one that needs it. How bout helping the people out that keep this game site going.

Manquena
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Manquena on Oct 31, 11 7:54 AM
I am stuck, have tried everything I can think of but I feel I'm running around in a circle. Why don't we have a walkthrough? I agree with the comment that you should try to help the people that keep your business going.

[Post New]by refinnej1461 on Oct 31, 11 12:07 PM
I cannot get anywhere to find how to get the paintbrush out, the ballerina's situation and the only tools I have acquired are the pallete, sword, and matches. Every place I go the "eye" tells me I have nothing to do there..........no clue where to go. Is this going to be resolved in the near future?????

[Post New]by dnance46121 on Oct 31, 11 8:20 PM
gaylechavez wrote:
dobelady wrote:I am stuck at the fireplace picture that disappeared & can't figure out how to get the paintbrush out - I need help from a walkthrough - when will one be out????
I also am stuck at the fireplace if anyone can help me please getting real frustrated do not know where to go from here

prubell13
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by prubell13 on Nov 1, 11 2:19 PM
I have loads of BFGs but I have to say that this partricular game is a washout. I dont normally give in but in this case I find without a walkthrough I have wasted my money. There are no hints to be given and all the scenes say nothing more to do here!!!!! So is this some sort of scam game whereby either you go mad or just throw in the towel like me and waste your money. I will have to think very carefully before buying any more games.

Go to: