Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

Comments for Family Vacation California

[Post New]by textrekkie on Oct 25, 11 6:29 AM
A place for your comments on the game.

very short

[Post New]by smudge001 on Oct 25, 11 10:29 AM
dont buy this game, i tried the trial version thought it was fun so after the 60 mins bought the full version which lasted all of 10 more minutes before the game was done. not worth that much money for just over a hour of play

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

Re:Comments for Family Vacation California

[Post New]by jkuci on Oct 25, 11 2:18 PM

I played the whole demo and it probably does have alot of colorful appeal to younger players.

By the end of the demo I was so lulled into sleepiness I was drooling ontop my keyboard and had to toddle off for a nap. It might have been the repeating music...I'm not sure....

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Oct 26, 11 10:15 AM
I thought it was pretty much a snooz also. Not even as a DD. My 6 yr. old neighbor didn't want to finish the rest of the demo because he said, " This is a stupid game Carol, let's play one of the good ones".

[Post New]by CalifDreaming on Oct 26, 11 12:09 PM
Good afternoon Fishies.
I have just a couple of comments on this game. I haven't decided if I will buy it, on the fence. Has anyone else noticed the resemblance between the Mom & Wilma & Betty from "The Flintstones"?
Also, if the plate on their auto is Wisconsin & they're only flying to California why do they need passports? Is this a new requirement by the airlines to further Pi$$ off the flyers? Hmmm.
I'm still on the fence however I do like that this game is so bright & cheerful compared the the usual fare for HOGs. Besides the weather has noted the dreadful "S" word in our forecast for the weekend, maybe this game will keep my eyes from straying to the window. We still have another 1-1/2 wks of Daylight Savings Time to get through, my internal clock is already on Standard Time.
For the Fishies who will swim over to demo & like the game, enjoy it.
Anyone have a spare coin so I can toss it? Heads or Tails?

revbecca
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by revbecca on Oct 26, 11 6:57 PM
Aarghhh! This is such a NO for me! In the first place, the game wouldn't open when I first tried to play it. I had to go to the task manager to end the game. It finally started, the next time I tried. But it's not in full-screen mode, and I didn't want to try it, for fear it might go into black-screen mode again. I live in California, and was looking forward to seeing some of my turf, but I got so bored once the family were all ensconced on the plane. And come on, people: NOBODY is allowed in the cockpit anymore! And NOBODY can go to the galley to get food. This was so unreal, I am ditching it after playing the demo for about a half hour.

[Post New]by nightnurse888 on Oct 27, 11 5:46 PM
This game is for kids under 5 years old, so dont complain- just buy it if you have kids

[Post New]by MichaellaG on Oct 28, 11 9:37 PM
So negative people! This is a cute game, not every game has to be dark and deep and scary to be fun I wish recent releases of Hidden Object games were more sunny and colorful like this one. I am getting tired of the spooky mystery thing in these games. More like this one please! (maybe a bit more difficult and longer of course)

Go to: