game freezes

[Post New]by chamaca1 on Oct 25, 11 11:11 AM
I bought sonya and i get so far and the game freezes. I've tried to get in touch with customer service and when I hit send it says there is an error and doesn't send. I can't even get the game fixed. Can anyone help? I paid for a game I can't use.

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:game freezes

[Post New]by lyrialice on Oct 25, 11 3:33 PM
Hi chamaca1

Click on the green envelope this takes you to a page with 4 help boxes. You need the one headed Technical Issues. Click on the more button and this will take you to a page with help for games crashing Freezing and blank screen.

If this doesn't help just carry on through the pages until you come to a form to fill in. Replies go to your email.

If you are a Game Club Member you can use Live Chat which is accessed through the My Account Tab. Opening hours are displayed there

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:game freezes

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Oct 26, 11 1:30 AM
Hi chamaca1,

Welcome to the pond!

If you haven't already, I'd recommend giving the steps in the below help article a go:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Just to let you know, you can also get in touch with Tech Support directly through email instead of the webform, by emailing the following email address: bigfishgames@mailwc.custhelp.com.

To avoid any confusion, I'm also moving this thread to the Sonya Collector's Edition Forum.

bfgRhone

Go to: