[Post New]by pheart56 on Oct 25, 11 3:49 PM
stuck on name tags board

revenee
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:help

[Post New]by revenee on Oct 25, 11 9:40 PM
Hi Pheart.. I'm stuck there too. Going to bed now ; do it tomorrow. Anybody got a solution? Look for it tomorrow.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 26, 11 12:07 AM
revenee wrote:Hi Pheart.. I'm stuck there too. Going to bed now ; do it tomorrow. Anybody got a solution? Look for it tomorrow.

Anytime you get stuck it can help to see if there is a Blog Walkthrough. These are posted free here at Big Fish Games and include step by step instructions, including marked screenshots. When there is a Blog Walkthrough there will be a link to it from the same page where you downloaded the game.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

You will find the full solution to this puzzle there.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by Dominick_Fontana on Nov 2, 11 8:48 AM
Spoiler Alert:

You just take the 4 name tags off the board. Then you don't use the board again. You simply give each name tag to the correct person and they give you a piece of the picture. I don't remember all 4 names, but one tag was a girl's name, so you give it to her. And I believe Morgan was the pirate, so give him that name tag. It's pretty simple because if you hand them the wrong tag, they won't accept it. Then put the 4 picture pieces they give you into the frame by the door and do the jigsaw puzzle to complete the picture. Then when the door opens, go though it to return to the hospital.

And that's the name of that tune.

Edited on 11/02/2011 at 8:54:43 AM PST

Go to: