rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Need help with (most) gold mine mini games ;)

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Oct 25, 11 5:25 PM
I must be getting really dense in my old age. The first few gold mines were easy but then I hit Bimini and Shangri-La and am totally confused. Anybody know of any screen shots that might help this OB?

 

Need help with (most) gold mine mini games ;)

[Post New]by bettaDeb115 on Oct 27, 11 7:26 AM
rosiebvt wrote:I must be getting really dense in my old age. The first few gold mines were easy but then I hit Bimini and Shangri-La and am totally confused. Anybody know of any screen shots that might help this OB?


I haven't been able to find screen shots anywhere...All I know is you have to block a rune with another one to be able to finally get them where you want and I'm stuck on Atlantis one because I can't figure out how to do that, it seems impossible but I know it's not.

 

Re:Need help with (most) gold mine mini games ;)

[Post New]by bsgdag on Oct 27, 11 6:02 PM
i am also stuck with gold mines- eldorado with 3 runes any idea how to get all 3
i can get 2 out of the three
thanks for any help

 
LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Need help with (most) gold mine mini games ;)

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 27, 11 6:08 PM
bettaDeb115 wrote:
I haven't been able to find screen shots anywhere...All I know is you have to block a rune with another one to be able to finally get them where you want and I'm stuck on Atlantis one because I can't figure out how to do that, it seems impossible but I know it's not.

Spoiler:

In Atlantis you can stack 4 runes in a column all the way at the top in the right column. Then bring the top rune over to the left column and back down to the bottom. Then move it back over to the right column and back up underneath the last rune in the column. Then you can move the ones on the side and that bottom rune will stop it. Now you will be able to move all of the runes up into the top of that center column and match them up.

I have put a video of this solution on youtube.

Edited on 11/05/2011 at 11:03:48 AM PST


 
LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Need help with (most) gold mine mini games ;)

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 27, 11 7:25 PM
bsgdag wrote:i am also stuck with gold mines- eldorado with 3 runes any idea how to get all 3
i can get 2 out of the three
thanks for any help

I have posted videos on youtube of how to solve the Caratus Gold Mine in Camelot, City of the Ceasars, Eldorado, Atlantis, Shangri-La, Valhalla and Bimini locations.

Edited on 11/06/2011 at 7:09:03 PM PST


 

Re:Need help with (most) gold mine mini games ;)

[Post New]by gypsyrow on Nov 2, 11 7:40 PM
Get one of them up and out then take it over to the one on the left side of screen if you place them noth in the bottom left then move the top one right then the other up, put the first one back left then the top one down this will then enable you to put them both to right and move the two back over to the one stuck in the box

 
LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Need help with (most) gold mine mini games ;)

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 3, 11 4:55 AM
I have posted videos of how to solve all 7 of the gold mine puzzles in this game: Camelot, Valhalla, Bimini, Eldorado, City of the Ceasars, Shangri-La and Atlantis on youtube.

Edited on 11/06/2011 at 7:09:34 PM PST


 

Re:Need help with (most) gold mine mini games ;)

[Post New]by happyhorse72 on Nov 3, 11 6:55 PM
The mines are actually sequential and not linked to any locations except for Camelot and Atlantis.
The 8th Wonder, Nazca Valley Airport, has no mini games.

Edited on 11/03/2011 at 7:32:11 PM PST


 
LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Need help with (most) gold mine mini games ;)

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 4, 11 4:23 PM
In the game I have the gold mine mini-game puzzle configurations are specific to each location. When I played a location multiple times the gold mine mini-game was the same each time.

 

Re:Need help with (most) gold mine mini games ;)

[Post New]by SillyGem on Nov 6, 11 2:02 PM
I looked up Lizzie's video and mine is different. The gold mines on my game had gotten up to 3 colors but El Dorado has only 1 color. Advice anyone? Any reason why the mine changed up?

Edited on 11/06/2011 at 2:06:04 PM PST


 
LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Need help with (most) gold mine mini games ;)

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 6, 11 6:14 PM
I have posted videos of all 7 gold mine mini-games. Did you look at all 7 of my videos to see if one of them looks like the one you need help with?

Edited on 11/06/2011 at 7:07:34 PM PST


 

Re:Need help with (most) gold mine mini games ;)

[Post New]by hessie84 on Dec 15, 11 11:04 AM
I can't find you on Youtube!!

 

Re:Need help with (most) gold mine mini games ;)

[Post New]by jb5t6y7 on Jan 29, 13 7:33 PM
Thank you LizzieK, you are Wonder Woman!! Those videos tell it all.

I'm not worthy...

 

Need help with (most) gold mine mini games ;)

[Post New]by amalthea1221 on May 12, 13 5:14 PM
LizzieK wrote:
bettaDeb115 wrote:
I haven't been able to find screen shots anywhere...All I know is you have to block a rune with another one to be able to finally get them where you want and I'm stuck on Atlantis one because I can't figure out how to do that, it seems impossible but I know it's not.

Spoiler:

In Atlantis you can stack 4 runes in a column all the way at the top in the right column. Then bring the top rune over to the left column and back down to the bottom. Then move it back over to the right column and back up underneath the last rune in the column. Then you can move the ones on the side and that bottom rune will stop it. Now you will be able to move all of the runes up into the top of that center column and match them up.

I have put a video of this solution on youtube.

 
kokous02
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Need help with (most) gold mine mini games ;)

[Post New]by kokous02 on Aug 22, 13 8:56 PM
I must be a bit thick and dense, but I have just completed the first game but can't seem to move on at all. There is a little guy to the right in the bottom line of the screen, he jumps up and down, you click on him and up comes three stars saying congratulations. How do I get out of this screen and move to another area of the game?
HELP!!! please

 
 
 
 
Go to: