bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 26, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

Re:Welcome to Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens forum

[Post New]by tillybaby on Oct 26, 11 12:13 AM
I am unable to download this game, I was hoping that those days were behind us but not this morning I'm afraid.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Oct 26, 11 12:18 AM
Again a very slow DL.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Oct 26, 11 12:21 AM
Me too! H of H ground to a halt at about 10%!
A BF game the other day popped up as being a virus with McAfee, and blocked the D/L. Never seen this wth a BFG before. Game did D/L ok later on though.
Since then it's been very slow D/L games.

Edited on 10/26/2011 at 12:24:18 AM PST

tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by tillybaby on Oct 26, 11 12:25 AM
If I disabled my McAfee I wonder if I am able to download it then? Will give it a try.

tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by tillybaby on Oct 26, 11 12:38 AM
I have downloaded Heroes 2 in less than a minute so it's nothing to do with McAfee I don't think.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Oct 26, 11 12:41 AM
I'd be careful disabling Mcafee....it was just an idea but not necessarily the reason.
I've had to trash the D/L 3 x now as it won't move on at all.
Will try later. Maybe it so popular servers are in meltdown.

RU14ME2C
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by RU14ME2C on Oct 26, 11 3:46 PM
Also having troubles downloading this game. Have deleted and re-tried 3 times already, and it always locks up at 56% download complete. Not sure what the problem is, but it couldn't be an anti-virus or firewall problem. Could it possibly be a Windows 7 problem??? Are users having no trouble downloading this game using Windows XP or Vista???

Ruth58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Ruth58 on Oct 26, 11 6:46 PM
Are there any helps for the Hidden Object Scenes? There is a warrior that I need to click on that is supposed to have something that I need, but I can't find it anywhere and the "HINT" button only points me back to the general area, not to what object I am supposed to be finding.

I enjoy the match 3, but don't care much for this kind of hidden object -- where you really can't tell what it is you are looking for and stumble on it by accident.

Dianeteacher
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Dianeteacher on Oct 27, 11 3:34 AM
In case anyone was wondering why they had problems downloading the game, it is something called bandwidth. So many people were downloading at one time, that there was very little if any capacity,

I am very low tech, but that is the answer to the dilemma.

See you around the pond...
Diane

naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by naedebpat on Oct 27, 11 6:53 AM
my DL also locked up. I went off line, then went right back on, restarted the download and it finished dl no problem. It worked for me hopefully this will help someone else.

[Post New]by Elizablue on Oct 27, 11 5:28 PM
Can't get passed level 6-11 anyone have any suggestions....everything is cleared except the coins and the last pieces of the artifact...but I can't get them.....no powers will break the silver blocks....help?????

charbee77
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by charbee77 on Oct 27, 11 5:49 PM
love it good luck and enjoy

grandmoma
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by grandmoma on Oct 27, 11 6:40 PM
I'm having the same problem as Ruth58.................have clicked and clicked and help will not help nor go on to another object....anyway to get around the scene and keep playing?

[Post New]by jenniez82760 on Oct 27, 11 8:54 PM
How do you work the teleporters???

anyone else having blue screen issues?

[Post New]by icabodbrain on Oct 28, 11 12:02 PM
Each time I reach level 7-13 and am about to beat it, or just beat it, the blue screen pops up and restarts my computer. Is this another McAfee issue? Something new? I have Windows Vista, Any suggestions?

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Oct 28, 11 6:42 PM
Elizablue wrote:Can't get passed level 6-11 anyone have any suggestions....everything is cleared except the coins and the last pieces of the artifact...but I can't get them.....no powers will break the silver blocks....help?????

Use the red guy to clear the coins from under the artifacts on the right and use the green guy (herecles, I think) to break the brown monoliths on the left side of the screen. You have to keep making matches of the greens and reds until the heroes are fully charged, then use them. You will need to do this several times.

[Post New]by afgan7191 on Oct 30, 11 5:49 AM
hi can anyone help on level 4.8, all the feathers are collected but the game goes on, I can't see anymore on the screen, any help appreciated

[Post New]by Zachsma on Oct 30, 11 2:29 PM
When I got to the last puzzle (1 seal left), the game freezes. Has anyone else had this problem?

[Post New]by soundgrumpy on Oct 30, 11 3:25 PM
Zachsma wrote:When I got to the last puzzle (1 seal left), the game freezes. Has anyone else had this problem?

If it's level 8-13 yes I have this problem. I did start a thread and have replies but they are not working for me. That's the only glitch I've found in the game at this point

Go to: