bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Oct 26, 11 12:13 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 11/30/2011 at 3:20:59 PM PST

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

Re:Post any Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens technical issues here only

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Oct 26, 11 12:51 AM
I can't download it. It gets to 38% and then it stalls.

Angel369
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by Angel369 on Oct 26, 11 1:01 AM
I'm having similar problems, which is frustrating cos I love the other 2 games have tried the' pause,then start download again' trick as this sometimes gives things a little 'cyber shove' but sadly not working today...praps it'll sort itself out later
But just seen the most glorious so it's not all bad news

DLeeM
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by DLeeM on Oct 26, 11 1:25 AM
Also having problem with download and I usually don't have a problem. The last 2 games have been similar. Getting to 48% and then stopping literally....just not going any more. Hopefully, it is just the game manager and not me, because I have a new computer. Will try again, but could use some assistance if you guys are reading these posts!!! PS: Tried downloading another game from the site and had no problem with that download. Went to another site where they had the same game and had no problem downloading it from their site, so don't know what the problem is with this game on the game manager. Hopefully, there will be a fix some time, would love to get this game!

After sending in my Dr.FelixResults, a day later I was able to download with no problems. Thanks, BigFish, for the assistance, really enjoy the game!!!

Edited on 10/27/2011 at 12:37:31 AM PST

Terrenis
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Terrenis on Oct 26, 11 1:54 AM
I'm having the same problem with the very slow dowload, but it also accured early this morning when I was downloading a game from the German website, so the problem must be server-related. So I'll have to wait until the setup is done.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Oct 26, 11 1:59 AM
Now been trying to D/L for almost 2 hrs. Restarted D/L 4 times. Now time 5 it's stuck on 55%.
Is it the game, the GM, BFG servers or something else?
Whenever I've had slow D/Ls before, the game wouldn't run properly. I've so been looking forwards to playing this game too.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Oct 26, 11 2:16 AM
At the rate this game is d/l-ing it will be "tomorrow's game" sometime next week!! Have tried twice(each with numerous stops and starts in the d/l) and spent far too much time waiting with no noticable result! Will manually delete what uninstall does not take out(for the second time) and go play something that will d/l or maybe just go catch some ! I've never had a d/l take this long even when the present incarnation of the GM was brand new. Don't know if it is the severs or what but this Fishie is tired of swimming in circles!

fairlaine
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by fairlaine on Oct 26, 11 2:32 AM
I am having a different problem.It downloaded alright but took a long time to activate and now it tells me that my trial is expired.

sunidayz
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by sunidayz on Oct 26, 11 3:11 AM
Took forever to download, but it finally did and then activated it and played okay.

Novalin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Novalin on Oct 26, 11 3:37 AM
Must be luck involved because I had no trouble down loading it very quickly.

obrien60
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by obrien60 on Oct 26, 11 4:29 AM
Whoa, very sloooow download. This has not happened to me before, so I don't know. This is just the trial, I hate to think how long the game will take. Right now it is taking roughly 4 minutes per 1 percent. Yikes

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Oct 26, 11 4:39 AM
150 Mega downloaded in 3 hours!!!???

Customer Support - did you upgraded the Manager???

I hope that until Thursday (CE CE) it will be fixed. Heeeellllpppp!

Teach496
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Teach496 on Oct 26, 11 4:40 AM
My dl stopped at 58%. Just got a new computer 2 days ago.

crawle1960
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by crawle1960 on Oct 26, 11 4:42 AM
ok started the d/l at 9am uk time and had 5 stops and it finally finished at 12.15pm. Now when i try and play it it does nothing then tells me another game is in progress and to re-start my comp which i did/same problem.

aoakley455
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by aoakley455 on Oct 26, 11 4:43 AM
I've gotten to 44% every time I tried to download. It just stops dead. I've NEVER had this happen before with my computer, so I'm sure it is on their side and not mine. After reading all of these you'd hope they'd take the hint and check it out and fix it. Love these games so looking forward to playing it, someday.

Lazyhab
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Lazyhab on Oct 26, 11 4:56 AM
Mine also stops dead at 48 when trying to download it!! If they
can't come up with a fix, it will be a no buy for me!

Lazyhab
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Lazyhab on Oct 26, 11 4:56 AM
Mine also stops dead at 48 when trying to download it!! If they
can't come up with a fix, it will be a no buy for me!

Moto26261
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Moto26261 on Oct 26, 11 5:21 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ditto the slooooow download time ...can't get past the 40's %,never had this before. Oh and BF I still hate the new Game manager nothing ,but a pain.

rogerscove
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by rogerscove on Oct 26, 11 5:28 AM
Mine was stuck at 58; now it's stuck at 52. I've never had this happen before either and my computer is only a year old. Could we get some help please...

obrien60
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by obrien60 on Oct 26, 11 5:30 AM
Ha Ha...it got to 64% and then I got a message....lol...Download has timed out.
Hilarious, need a fix please.

Go to: