bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Masters of Mystery - Crime of Fashion - Released on January 11, 2009

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 10, 09 11:00 PM
The New York fashion world is turned upside down when detective Carrie Chase discovers that a famous fashion designer has been murdered. She soon comes to the frightening realization that a serial killer is at large with an eye for design and a thirst for murder.
Masters of Mystery: Crime of Fashion is a thrilling hidden object game with an intriguing story, stunning environments and visual effects, unique investigative tools, and cunning puzzles.

keximo
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

Re:Masters of Mystery - Crime of Fashion - Released on January 11, 2009

[Post New]by keximo on Jan 11, 09 3:06 AM
Hi,
went through the demo, wasn't too good at it. Find the duster and uv light move sooo slow, and also the hint option. didn't come to grips with it to speed this up. anyone knows?
KEXIMO

[Post New]by queenblaize007 on Jan 11, 09 7:07 AM
I actually liked it okay and I usually stay away from HO games.

The fingerprint duster can be kind of daunting because you don't really know where to start looking for clues.

Overrall, liked the plot.

But maybe that is because it had to do with fashion.

imm1264
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by imm1264 on Jan 11, 09 8:15 AM
I try as many HO games as I can--love them, but I found the flash emitted when you found an object very irritating in this one. I couldn't finish the demo.

[Post New]by NurseRoxie on Jan 11, 09 9:20 AM
imm1264 wrote:I try as many HO games as I can--love them, but I found the flash emitted when you found an object very irritating in this one. I couldn't finish the demo.

[Post New]by NurseRoxie on Jan 11, 09 9:30 AM
I am disabled with "uncontrollable Migraines" therefore I was leery about trying this game. But I play most of my games without sound or very little sound. This one I played with only the computer light due to my grandaughter being asleep in the bed beside me, So, therefore the lights in the game did not bother me like I expected it to. I can only play on the computer for a hour or so at a time, so my games last me longer than most people. I enjoyed this game immensely, as I do any game that has the least bit to do do with fashion and crime. So this was one was a joy to me. i would recommend it to everyone. I have waited very impatiently, ever since it started being advertised. I wish you all could enjoy it as much as I did.

frummy
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by frummy on Jan 11, 09 10:13 AM
I agree with you imm1624. I found the flash very irrating and I have deleted it already. I didnot liked the grafics either. BFG has had better HO games. Well better luck next time.

Edited on 01/11/2009 at 10:14:12 AM PST

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Jan 11, 09 4:06 PM
Hello All.

I finally downloaded and was able to stay with the game for 14 minutes, but the flashes caused me to have a headache.My eyes are already tired and feel strained. I hope the developers do something about the flashes. Not necessary. I will check back later to "C" if this has been revised. At least give us to option to play the game with or without the flash!!!

Otherwise, I like the game, but will not purchase unless the flashes go!

[Post New]by grshppr75 on Jan 11, 09 5:43 PM
I really enjoyed the game quite a bit. The flash didn't seem to bother me. I think it is just what ever people like and dislike. That is the reason for the demos...........that way if you don't like it, don't buy it. It seems that for 7 dollars, you cant go too wrong. Hope everyone has a great night. Happy gaming.

Edited on 01/11/2009 at 5:44:18 PM PST

blondie920
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by blondie920 on Jan 11, 09 9:15 PM
I like the game and the flashes did not bother me. I just found the game very short, less then 2 hours to complete. some parts were harder then others. all in all a not bad game

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Jan 11, 09 9:55 PM
What a shame that the flashing can bother some of "us". Maybe the gamers can read this in our forums, and be more aware!

I did really like the game, and bought it...It did take me a wile to figure out when and how to use the fingerprint duster and the IV light.. that one really was stumping me! But I am excited to play the entire game.

OnWI

ladycholla
Manatee
Manatee
3,720 Posts

[Post New]by ladycholla on Jan 11, 09 10:16 PM
I downloaded and played this for about half of the time. Deleted for the same reason as so many others. Flashing lights, and why fingerprints and blood at the police station. Made no sense and the girls' boss is such a jerk.

Anyway, decided to leave it before I got a headache, which I would if I played this very much. Hope they don't design another like this one.

Go to: