bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 27, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Becca_jxxx
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Re:Welcome to Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Becca_jxxx on Oct 27, 11 4:58 AM
I am still trying to download this game, after 40 minutes, it is only on 21%. Hope it does not take too much longer.

Nearly 4 hours now and still on 90%.....

Edited on 10/27/2011 at 8:10:48 AM PST

[Post New]by dasmoehrchen on Oct 27, 11 9:11 AM
Please post a notice to frustrated customers that there are technical problems with the download of this game...
and remove the game until the problem is resolved!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 27, 11 9:34 AM
Hi folks,

We are aware of the downloading issues that players are experiencing. If you haven't already, please write in to Tech Support with a Dr. Felix report so that our reps can continue collecting information about this issue.

We appreciate you taking the time to post about this issue and will post any updates in the tech thread. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

kpacoma
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by kpacoma on Oct 28, 11 4:01 AM
I waited a long time until the game rocks ... Finally, it downloaded and I installed it. I started to play the game and after the first 10 minutes suffered a great disappointment. This is terrible! How this game can be CE! Horrible graphics. It's boring and not interesting. Do not buy this game!

rebeccaben
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by rebeccaben on Oct 28, 11 9:34 AM
I have a problem advancing. get message to go to garage and windmill. I am shy one sail and can go no further. I played game again to determine if I missed a sail someplace and got the same result! What can I do??

[Post New]by family_3p on Oct 30, 11 8:58 AM
I cant get any futher then the door to go out of hostel I even went back to see what I missed

HAVING PROBLEM GETTING OUT HOTEL FRONT DOOR - HELP

[Post New]by fish3328 on Oct 30, 11 11:24 AM
Can anyone tell me how to get out the front door of the hotel. It's boarded up and I don't see anyway to get the tool I need to get out. Have I missed something in the room. The hint button keeps taking me to the front door with no tool to get out. HELP HELP HELP

GETTING OUT OF THE HOTEL

[Post New]by fish3328 on Oct 30, 11 1:07 PM
Wrap the ribbon around the broken toungs and that will secure them to take out the nails.

windchild
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by windchild on Nov 9, 11 4:54 AM
This is terrible, no statagy guide. And no logic to the clues to follow. Anyone know what to do to get the schoolgirl to open the door? And how do you get in the safe?
anyone...help please!

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jul 21, 12 5:06 PM
after all the problems getting the game to play, i was very upset. very boring, terrible graphic's, did not like this game at all. very dissapointed......-------doug

[Post New]by Mamasooz on Apr 11, 13 1:58 PM
Anyone know how to get the key out of the toxic sewer water under the sherriff's office? I've tried the hanger, the rope, the hanger + the rope....nothing works!

[Post New]by sez_cvcc on Apr 20, 13 12:19 PM
I've got the dolls, but they have now disappeared completely, I got to a stage of giving the girl the right doll and she didn't want it, so went back to the shop window and tapped on the dolls to rearrange Them on the shelves in case I was wrong and they vanished! clearly a fault on the game as have followed the strategy etc, have rebooted the game. Bit annoyed as I'm so close to finishing and the game wasn't cheap for an app!

Any suggestions to the missing dolls much appreciated!!

Welcome to Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by mariopo on Jun 2, 14 8:48 AM
I am stuck! Gave the correct doll to the girl before placing 5 dolls on shelf , now can't get to the shelf and as a result can't get the door handle.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Go to: