bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

REVIEW HERE!!!

[Post New]by bratzgram on Oct 27, 11 5:55 AM
I tried reading the reviews and gave up! It's all complaints

Here is my opinion. I loved it! It downloaded and played fine for me. Loved the intro. The graphics and story are fantastic IMO. I would have liked to see voice overs in this but oh well.

The hidden object scenes are well done if not a bit difficult at times, There were very few mini games in the demo so I really can't give an opinion there.

If you have a real problem with spiders watch out. There are several areas in this that will make you jump in your seat.

The hint button gives you clues as to where to go next and it's needed. In the demo anyway. You are given many tasks at once in several different areas. To get to the SG you have to go to the Menu and open it so it's just easier to use the hint which refills very fast.

Overall I thought the game play was very good and the story keeps you on the edge of your seat. You don't have an option on difficulty level so those of you who are sparkle haters may want to demo first.

I am off to buy and play some more

bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

REVIEW HERE!!!

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Oct 27, 11 6:14 AM
Hi bratzgram,

Since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to Reviews, I'll be locking this one to avoid any confusion but please feel free to re-post your issue in the Reviews thread Here.

Happy Gaming !

bfgKenai

bratzgram wrote:I tried reading the reviews and gave up! It's all complaints

Here is my opinion. I loved it! It downloaded and played fine for me. Loved the intro. The graphics and story are fantastic IMO. I would have liked to see voice overs in this but oh well.

The hidden object scenes are well done if not a bit difficult at times, There were very few mini games in the demo so I really can't give an opinion there.

If you have a real problem with spiders watch out. There are several areas in this that will make you jump in your seat.

The hint button gives you clues as to where to go next and it's needed. In the demo anyway. You are given many tasks at once in several different areas. To get to the SG you have to go to the Menu and open it so it's just easier to use the hint which refills very fast.

Overall I thought the game play was very good and the story keeps you on the edge of your seat. You don't have an option on difficulty level so those of you who are sparkle haters may want to demo first.

I am off to buy and play some more

Edited on 10/27/2011 at 6:19:59 AM PST

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Re:REVIEW HERE!!!

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 27, 11 6:14 AM
I agree.

My post in the reviews thread.

Sorry but today, looking at these "comments" in a "review" thread proves my point. Since May you have shut down some interesting threads in games forums, correctly headed by your customers, (if I may say so) i.e. Chat Rants and other Chaos, "Finished", etc.
The DL time for many of the forum poster today has been phenomenal! You have the best and easiest forum to navigate, why make things harders by trying to tidy up after us "kids"?

bratzgram

Go to: