can't get to extra chapters

[Post New]by Jill01 on Oct 27, 11 10:06 AM
finished the game...exited at credits. Tried to go into extras...it says I'm not finished. So I hit play again and get credits. Do I need to download again?

Re:can't get to extra chapters

[Post New]by Jill01 on Oct 29, 11 8:17 AM
I deleted the game and downloaded it again. It worked

sacksee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

can't get to extra chapters

[Post New]by sacksee on Dec 9, 11 5:03 PM
Jill01 wrote:finished the game...exited at credits. Tried to go into extras...it says I'm not finished. So I hit play again and get credits. Do I need to download again?

I'm having the same problem, it tells me I have to finish the game to get to the bonus game. Not sure I want to delete and download it again, is it worth it?

[Post New]by dajumi on Jan 1, 12 10:30 AM
I have the same problem. After reading the other responses to this problem, I, too, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still can't get to the extra chapters. I wrote to BF and they said to try the same thing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled three times now and still can't get to the extra chapters. I have written to BF again and am currently waiting for their reply.

[Post New]by dajumi on Jan 3, 12 5:26 AM
Well here I am again with the same problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game 4 times now. I have played the entire game under 2 different names and it still tells me that I have not finished the game even though when I hit play it only runs the credits. Totally frustrated. Has anyone else had this problem? I have uninstalled then reinstalled right away. Then I have uninstalled and reinstalled hours later with the same result(none). Don't know what else to do. Help please.

cera123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by cera123 on May 16, 13 10:33 PM
Just click YES when the screen reads "case hasen't been closed...then click EXTRAS, when screen appears with a book like picture click on INVESTIGATE on the right hand side you should get straight to the start of bonus game.....

Edited on 05/16/2013 at 10:39:24 PM PST

Go to: