mcs123r
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

'STOP' item where Nic is

[Post New]by mcs123r on Oct 27, 11 12:28 PM
In the room that has Nic in it, for some reason I can't seem to locate the 'Stop' item. I have used the hint and it keeps directing me to the box. I have removed everything from the box and there is no 'Stop' (that I can locate) outside the box. Getting frustrated here lol.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:'STOP' item where Nic is

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 27, 11 12:55 PM
Hey mcs123r,

Have you had a chance to check out the walkthrough (you can click on this link)? It provides a thorough guide through the game and should be able to help you with the stop item. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

mcs123r
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mcs123r on Oct 27, 11 1:30 PM
Yes, I have checked the walkthrough and there is an item (located in the walkthrough that is in front of the box) and I have already removed that item.

Edited on 10/27/2011 at 1:35:51 PM PST

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Oct 27, 11 2:44 PM
I think STOP is written somewhere in letters. Either on the lid of the box, inside the lid or back of the couch? Can't remember exactly..........

I know I had trouble finding it myself and when I did it was a "duh" moment. Sorry I can't give you exact answer, but hope this helps some.

mcs123r
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mcs123r on Oct 27, 11 6:37 PM
Thank you so much, I did find the 'Stop' written very very lightly on the inside of the lid of the chest. Gee, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! lol

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Oct 27, 11 6:53 PM
Glad you found it and can move on with the game. I had fun playing it.

I wasn't sure that I was remembering correctly, but I did remember having trouble finding it.

slacks
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by slacks on Aug 2, 14 12:53 PM
it's written on settee.

Go to: