Game will not load

[Post New]by rutontuton on Oct 27, 11 1:46 PM
I ran into this with Ravenhearst, Ravenheartst 2, and Prime Suspect. If you are running Mac OX Lion 10.7, these game will not work. I have talked to tech support about this. They are working on upgrading them, but they are not ready for Lion.

Re:Game will not load

[Post New]by jaycadiramen on Dec 30, 11 12:02 AM
Thank you so much for this clarification... I have been going crazy trying to get this game to load for days now! I really appreciate you having put this up in the forums so other people can see it.
I am so disappointed with Big Fish regarding this issue... I adore their games on the iPad and iPhone and was looking forward to really getting stuck into their game library on my new MacBook Pro. This has left a real sour taste in my mouth... would it have been so hard for Big Fish to put a disclaimer on the mini-site for each of these affected games to state that the game(s) will not work with the newest version of Lion?
Jay

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Dec 30, 11 1:31 AM
The MAC Forum has at least one topic about this issue with several games

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/171102.page

There were several discussions when Lion first came out...

[Post New]by doktermac on Jan 5, 12 8:30 PM
Same over here on Mac OS 10.7.x? Awakening: The dreamless castle runs fine???
Both games are downloaded and activated!

Error message or just message I'm getting is: "Play Again. You own this game. Play with no time limits."

Could anyone know if this is a Lion issue 'but needs to be solved by BigFishGames' or 'do I need to report to Apple'?

Sincerely.

[Post New]by FilipKrieger on Jan 9, 12 11:19 AM
BFGs are on move.

[Post New]by stevek13 on Feb 8, 12 8:08 PM
Any solution for this problem?

Go to: