robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Mannequin Puzzle

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 27, 11 7:29 PM
mikkimax wrote:Hi All!!, I'm new to the forum thing..I seem to be stuck in the attic with the mannequins, I've followed the instructions from the walkthrough but nothing happens, any suggestions?...Thanks.

First, it's probably obvious, but let's make sure we're talking about the same walkthrough. The Blog Walkthrough is posted free here at Big Fish Games. It has step by step instructions and marked screenshots. It's linked to from the same page where you downloaded the game.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:Mannequin Puzzle

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 27, 11 7:33 PM
Now, when you say "Nothing happens," exactly where are you in the Blog Walkthrough instructions?

The first time you see the Mannequins, you need to zoom into them to find out what the riddle is--but you need to have clicked on the woman in the center room first so that she talks to you.

Did you talk to her?
Did you zoom in on the Mannequins and get the riddle?
Click on your Journal and make sure the riddle is written there. If not, go back and talk to the woman, then go left and zoom in on the mannequins.

If you did get the riddle in your journal, you need to then collect the 5 sets of clothes. Did you do that?

One you have all 5 sets of clothes, go back to the Mannequins, zoom in again, and drag each outfit to the correct Mannequin.

If you got that far, what happened when you put the outfits on the Mannequins?

The game will let you put the wrong ones up, so if you didn't match the screenshot exactly, take the wrong clothes off and put them on correctly.

Robin

Edited on 10/27/2011 at 7:34:20 PM PST

Re:Mannequin Puzzle

[Post New]by mikkimax on Oct 28, 11 5:56 AM
Hi Robin, thank you for responding to me. I tried it again and it worked!!! Thanks

Go to: