bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 28, 11 12:05 AM
Travel from the Dark Middle Ages to the present to save the inhabitants of the Orion kingdom in Echoes of the Past - The Citadels of Time! The witch is back and is more powerful and inventive than ever! After trapping you in a time limbo, you must use your Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure talents to escape and save the day! The fate of the kingdom is in your hands in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time!

Edited on 10/28/2011 at 11:11:58 AM PST

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

Re:Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time

[Post New]by nomatt on Oct 28, 11 12:19 AM
I don't believe it. It took 4 minutes from seeing this to playing it, downloaded really quickly. Then I realised it was a SE of a CE I already have, AGAIN! Deleted, it's a very good game but I have it once. I would have thought after yesterdays fiasco there would be something new today? Oh well, I'm saving money, It appears Big Fish is making too much.
Wonder if this'll get a lock?

Edited on 10/28/2011 at 10:34:59 AM PST

Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on Oct 28, 11 8:59 AM
nomatt, don't feel bad. At least you realized it during your trial period. I once had a CE of a game, forgot all about it, and bought the SE. Had to go to CS and get a coupon for the SE, since I really didn't want to keep both the SE and the CE. Just one of the many mistakes I've made here, lol.

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Oct 29, 11 5:53 AM
Sablesshadow wrote:nomatt, don't feel bad. At least you realized it during your trial period. I once had a CE of a game, forgot all about it, and bought the SE. Had to go to CS and get a coupon for the SE, since I really didn't want to keep both the SE and the CE. Just one of the many mistakes I've made here, lol.

I've done the very same thing! Now, before I even look at a game I open my purchase history in a different tab so I can scroll through it to see if I have bought the CE or SE of a particular game offering!

Review of this game (to keep relevant to the thread): I loved it! I bought the CE but the SE should suffice for the difference in cost. Graphics, storyline, H0 scenes, puzzles....all very well done!!

Go to: