bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 28, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time forum

[Post New]by cleo1945 on Oct 30, 11 2:27 PM
cannot get the round key, pressed the proper sequence but nothing happens tried 14 times, cannot proceed any further , really gutted as this is a great game.help needed

AZJH
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time forum

[Post New]by AZJH on Oct 31, 11 5:37 PM
So far great game but it doesn't save on exit?? Have to start from the beginning again??? This is so not cool.

[Post New]by cwright13 on Dec 10, 11 1:42 PM
I finished the prince puzzle and got the key, now have discovered I am missing an object that was in those rooms. Do I have to start over?

[Post New]by intruder97 on Dec 29, 11 2:48 PM
Just wanted to mention how annoying the soda can opening and fizzle and gulping sound is throughout this game - was very distracting and so I didn't even finish the trial. What an odd thing to use for selecting items and finding things - a poor choice.

[Post New]by terrypiff on Jan 22, 12 9:43 AM
I got to the end, fixed the grand clock and NO PORTAL opened...just a black screen!
So upset...now I have worked all the way through and can't finish!

[Post New]by elkins45 on Apr 7, 12 12:08 AM
I'VE TRIED TO GET THE WALL PUZZLE TO WORK TO GET THE ROUND KEY TOO MANY TIME TO COUNT. THE SOLUTION GIVEN IN THE WALKTHROUGH DOES NOT WORK. DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SOLUTION. THANKS

[Post New]by vampyre1675 on May 16, 12 6:28 PM
Still doesn't save on exit and won't let me pick up the puppet underneath the armor, so I can't finish the game unless I play it for hours straight and even then I'm sunk because I can't get all the items I need. This game was a ripoff. The whole series was great, but this one brought all of them down. It's a shame.

[Post New]by vampyre1675 on May 16, 12 6:33 PM
Also, every post on this forum mentions a problem with this game. Yet when I finally got a response to my help request from BFG tech support, they acted as though this was completely unheard of and had me spend close to six hours jumping through hoops like unloading, reloading, and trying back doors. Just wondering if anyone else got the runaround when trying to fix this game. I have the emails to and from tech support, and I'm still waiting for my credit for this game.

Go to: