bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Walkthrough for Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time available!

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Oct 28, 11 12:15 AM
Not sure where to go next? Need a hand?

Check out the free walkthrough for Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on our blog!

You can find our blog by clicking on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page. Then, click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click on the link below:

Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time Walkthrough

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Re:Walkthrough for Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time available!

[Post New]by vikimsn on Nov 4, 11 5:22 PM
This is not helpful. I shows nothing about the chapel or surrounding areas. zNo way to continnue. HELP

[Post New]by Master_of_fire on Dec 3, 11 8:48 AM
I made it to the carriage, got the puzzle pieces. The walkthrough says to head straight.
You can't! You can go to the soldier, to the door that needs a puzzle piece, or to the cannon. But you can not head straight. How do you head straight when it is not possible?

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Dec 6, 11 2:17 AM
When the walkthrough says go straight from the carriage, it is referring to entering the building down the path next to the carriage. The walkthrough has you put the metal emblem on the door before searching the carriage. See the red X in the previous screenshot of the walkthrough. Once the metal emblem is on the door, you can enter the building. In other words, "the door that needs a puzzle piece" is what the walkthrough means when it says to go straight.

[Post New]by rubyeray on Aug 2, 12 1:18 PM
Nothing happens when I press the bricks on the wall in proper order.

1stkam
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by 1stkam on Nov 11, 12 8:36 AM
rubyeray wrote:Nothing happens when I press the bricks on the wall in proper order.

1stkam
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by 1stkam on Nov 11, 12 8:38 AM
I'm having the same problem. Cannot get th bricks to open to receive the round key. Any suggestions?

Walkthrough for Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time available!

[Post New]by superwoman2000 on Jul 28, 13 12:19 PM
bfgRhone wrote:Not sure where to go next? Need a hand?

Check out the free walkthrough for Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on our blog!

You can find our blog by clicking on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page. Then, click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click on the link below:

<a href="http://bigfi.sh/sc8nnB">Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time Walkthrough</a>

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Go to: