tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

Now it's not a tgt the download was perfect

[Post New]by tillybaby on Oct 28, 11 2:13 AM
Has anyone played this game at all because my demo has just run out and I found the game really interesting and a little bit different in parts but what I'm worried about is the amount of hidden object screens, if it's only at the beginning of the game while we collect our inventory then I don't mind but I really don't want to spend a ce amount of money for hidden objects and not much else.

shark46
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Now it's not a tgt the download was perfect

[Post New]by shark46 on Oct 28, 11 3:34 AM
yes there are more hog than adventure elements to many h.o.s. for me prefer the ers style of games they have more adventure to them just my personal taste happy gaming to everyone, i have played it for 1 hour to many hos not a buy for me

Edited on 10/28/2011 at 3:37:32 AM PST

tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by tillybaby on Oct 28, 11 4:35 AM
Yes I prefer to have more of an adventure element too and maybe one of two hog scenes as I find them boring now after all these years of playing them, I will more than likely buy it on a SE then.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Oct 28, 11 6:18 AM
Hi everyone,

If you're looking to post a review or just looking to see what others thought about this game, you can pop over to our official 'Reviews' thread stickied at the top this Game Forum.

To keep things tidy in here and to keep all reviews in one place, I'm going to go ahead and lock this one, but please feel free to join in on the discussion in the thread mentioned above.

Thanks!

-bfgRhone

Go to: