MrsM17
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ - What did you think?

[Post New]by MrsM17 on Apr 1, 09 7:02 PM
MrsM17 wrote:
jutesplace wrote:Man I need help and no one will answer my question. How do you get passed the heater thats 400 degrees? PLEASE some one help !!!!

When you get the heater on 400, take note of the top of the stove and the glowing circles. go to the puzzle that has the two woman's faces on the left that keep changing. Make the circles match the sequence from the top of the stove.
I hope i helped you and did't confuse you.

sorry, I messed up, The two women's faces are on the Right not Left. Sorry

Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ - What did you think?

[Post New]by chipmonk47 on Apr 1, 09 7:23 PM
bfgErie wrote:I'm just creating this thread so folks can use it to post their comments about the game. What did you love? What didn't you love? Other users would love to hear your comments and we would too!

Be sure to only post comments about the game here. If you have a question about a puzzle in a particular location, please find the thread for that location and post your question there. Remember, each location in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst has its own individual discussion thread in this forum.

Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by chipmonk47 on Apr 1, 09 7:30 PM

am i stupid ? cant get started .can't get past the gate ,new to games thanks

Edited on 04/01/2009 at 7:30:45 PM PST

[Post New]by pmcleod12345 on Apr 2, 09 9:26 AM
Best in the series........
Great engine and gameplay makes for an enjoyable experience.
Graphics are top drawer and not to sore on the eyes (after staring for ages looking for last items), the challenges add that all together final touch that gives this game 10/10 from me.
If this is only the second Raven then I cant wait to see what they have done for the rest in this wonderful and entertaining series.

[Post New]by watcher1188 on Apr 2, 09 11:53 AM
I really injoy playing that game
I give it a 5 star

Charleen
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Charleen on Apr 2, 09 12:53 PM
This game is the best yet. I thought the first one couln't get anybetter but you top yourselves. I recomend it too all gamers. Especially those dectives out there.
Thanks
Charleen

[Post New]by starksball33 on Apr 2, 09 2:25 PM
Great game. Know of any other game with same floor plan and format

Question, about one of the puzzles Return to Ravenhearst.?

[Post New]by twangy on Apr 2, 09 4:07 PM
So far I love the game but now I'm completely stuck on the puzzle above the fireplace with the sun and moon . I found the moon and sun and I looked in the book (page 9) but the symbols it shows are not the ones on the puzzle, one is but the sun symbol isn't. I'm at at LOST, could someone PLEASE help me. Thank y ou

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 2, 09 4:14 PM
I can't remember which symbol goes where, but the two symbols are the swirl with the dot on top, and what looks liked a mashed together 76.

[Post New]by Firenice8807 on Apr 2, 09 6:21 PM
Absolutely loved it. Played the game all night because I simply couldn't put it down.

I love the different puzzles you have to do to complete the levels. With the earlier games it was a simple puzzle and I love how the game has evolved and really makes you think...

muppetmel
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by muppetmel on Apr 2, 09 8:31 PM
It's creepy and scary -- in a good way!

And now I'm addicted. :-D

Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ - What did you think?

[Post New]by Plisskin6 on Apr 2, 09 9:25 PM
bfgErie wrote:I'm just creating this thread so folks can use it to post their comments about the game. What did you love? What didn't you love? Other users would love to hear your comments and we would too!

Be sure to only post comments about the game here. If you have a question about a puzzle in a particular location, please find the thread for that location and post your question there. Remember, each location in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst has its own individual discussion thread in this forum.

Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by dkstanton on Apr 3, 09 10:37 AM
I love this game!! I hope there will be more to come!

[Post New]by curryoasis on Apr 4, 09 3:42 AM
I thought this game was great. It was the first of its kind I have ever played and I was rapt. I am not a massive fan of hidden object games which is why I have never bothered to download one before but this was fantasic because they added to the puzzles and I looove the puzzles. Worst part is that I have since downloaded 3 trial games and they dont measure up so I dont want to play them. Is there anything as good as this game???

But thankyou for a wonderful game

[Post New]by bengals54 on Apr 4, 09 5:41 AM
This is the best game of all time. I can't wait for the next one. I hated waiting a year for this one, but it was worth the wait. I have played this game at least twice a day since it came out. Sometimes 3. I don't know what it is, but I just keep coming back to this game over and over. I love HO games, but I have started to love the puzzles just as much. Hurry Big Fish and come out with the next MCF. Of course I don't know what it will be called but I know we will be going back to 1895 where it started with Ravenhearst, the 3rd MCF game.I also wish I could find more games like the Mortimer Beckett and The Treasure of Mystery island. How could I forget the Serpent of Isis also. These are all great games and I am so glad to be a member of the Big Fish Club!

[Post New]by littleoldlady44 on Apr 4, 09 8:40 AM
Just finished the game and I love it and can't wait to play it again.........................really a interesting game

ersatz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ersatz on Apr 4, 09 6:14 PM
Hey, I really, really like this game! There is only one puzzle that drives me nuts and that's the peacock...grrr. Definitly worth the cash for this one!!!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 4, 09 7:48 PM
The peacock is actually very easy. Press the top left star 3 times, then the bottom right star 3 times.

shelbel255
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by shelbel255 on Apr 4, 09 7:59 PM
All I got to say is AWESOME!!!!! Thank you - when's the next one coming out? LOL

pals
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by pals on Apr 4, 09 8:30 PM
i love the fact that you have to go back and forth from place to place throughout the entire game using items. it keeps the game interesting. i wish you could get a small hint in puzzles without having to give up and have puzzles solved for you. kudos to script writers. best game out there

Go to: